cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Ohio State VS. Tennessee

I think they are in easy cover in this game. I do not see there being any way that they will not cover if they win. I feel as though losing is the only way they will not cover the 4-5 point spread. They are too good. They are realistically 31-3 this year with losses at UNC and Florida during Oden's early days.

I personally like the over also, any opinions?

zootiehead
    zootiehead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I think it will be similar to their last meeting. I think OSU wins but I will take the points.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Ya, it kind of scared me too at the last second, I took OSU moneyline and took Kansas -9 in a parlay.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Ohio State is by no means a given to win this game, as the Big Ten is garbage this year and the Buckeyes should not even be here after that unbelievable choke by Xavier on Saturday. That being said, the Buckeyes figure to get this game at their pace to slow down Tennessee, which prefers to go up-tempo. Intersesting contrast in tempos here, and whoever wins the tempo war will win this game.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

OSU is hardly a lock to win this game let alone get an easy cover.....

There is a very strong technical trend that plays on teams that lost in a single regular season matchup and now find themselves in a revenge situation. Over the last 10 years, teams playing with same-season revenge from one loss in the regular season, are 12-3, 80% ATS in the NCAA Tourney.

Play on Tenn +5 and on Vandy +7.5

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennessee wins... Vandy comes damn close. But TAMU represents the best value. Douglas-Roberts will play, but not well.

Jake38
    Jake38's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a Buckeye fan and I'm taking the points and the under. I think the Bucksyes win, but 5 points is too much. It's going to be close. I agree with the previous post as well. The Buckeyes will slow it down and the only way they reach the over is OT (which is a realistic possibility). Just my two cents.

It's going to be a good one. Enjoy

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I personally think Ohio State is a fraud. They should have lost to Xavier.

I love watching this Trnnessee team play. They gel together so well. I love the plus points and the Vols ml.

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Tenn to win straight up.

2 units +5, If I grow some balls I might put .5 or 1 unit on the ML.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

I flipped back and forth on this one, ended up playing small on OSU, but basically I'm just gonna watch and enjoy. I got a free futures play a while back before the season started and put it on Buckeyes to win the tourney so it'd be nice for me to see them move along.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are not a lock, but the Big Ten can't really be called garbage this year Wisconsin was overated if you look at the other teams though MSU gave North Carolina a run for their money. Illinois had the game won and gave it up at the end, and Indiana had a shot against UCLA they did better than expected in the tournament they had a down year but nowhere near crap everyone is just calling it crap, because they didn't pull off any MAJOR upsets and yes a win in any of those games would of been a HUGE upset I don't see how you can declare that crap, because OSU is now battle tested and proven they can be clutch that just makes them that much more scary. I am not saying the Big Ten is the best conference or anything, but they are better than people are giving them credit for.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    They are not a lock, but the Big Ten can't really be called garbage this year Wisconsin was overated if you look at the other teams though MSU gave North Carolina a run for their money. Illinois had the game won and gave it up at the end, and Indiana had a shot against UCLA they did better than expected in the tournament they had a down year but nowhere near crap everyone is just calling it crap, because they didn't pull off any MAJOR upsets and yes a win in any of those games would of been a HUGE upset I don't see how you can declare that crap, because OSU is now battle tested and proven they can be clutch that just makes them that much more scary. I am not saying the Big Ten is the best conference or anything, but they are better than people are giving them credit for.
    I think your point about OSU possibly stepping up in the clutch is what kept me off of Tennessee as I had been thinking along those lines myself. For me it's the kind of game to just watch and enjoy, so I'll put a nice dinner together and kick back. Good luck tonight on your plays The Prophet.