SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

John Ryan: Tail Trojans +8½ vs Tar Heels

Tail Trojans +8½ vs Tar Heels

Game Time: 3/23/2007 9:55:00 PM -
    By: John Ryan

Grab the points and play the Southern Cal Trojans in their regional semifinal matchup with the North Carolina Tar Heels.

The Ai Simulator grades this play 3* on USC. This team is vastly underrated and they have superior quickness and speed.

UNC has size, but size alone does not win games in the Sweet 16 and beyond. No question UNC has a huge an advantage on the boards, but that does not diminish USC's strong play. USC is 10-1 against the spread when they grab 4-9 fewer rebounds than their opponents in a game this season. I think USC will upset the Tarheels and advance to the Elite 8.

AiS shows a 73% probability that USC will lose this game by 8 or fewer points. USC plays their best against the elite teams. Note that USC is 8-0 ATS vs. top caliber teams outscoring their opponents by 12+ points per game this season. USC is 8-1 ATS when playing against a top-level team (Win Pct. > 80%) this season.

Play: USC +8½
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 11:55 AM. Reason: link does not work

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

I'm going to have to disagree with you John Ryan. I like the Tar Heels tonight minus the 8.5. I think they win this one by 10 or more.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually feel the over is the best way to play this game.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel the under is the best play here.

Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well it seem you guys have all possible bets covered on this game...atleast someone will be a winner