bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I nuts if I take OSU tomorrow?

I know OSU has been playing horrible in this tourney, but according to my numbers OSU is clearly the play here.

All thoughts are appreciated

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Yes, but in more ways then one.

I like Memphis tomorrow, if that is worth anything to you.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Yes Dan you are nuts.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see much value with either side BBD. What are you seeing that points so strongly to OSU?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Actually Ganch, I think there IS value in Memphis +120 right now.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

I'm on memphis, but as an inaugural hedge into my buckeye
    pre-season tourney win futures. Normally, I probably wouldn't play here.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I know OSU has been playing horrible in this tourney, but according to my numbers OSU is clearly the play here.

All thoughts are appreciated
    Dan, I happen to have the same thoughts as you about this game today... OSU has played like total shvt in their last 2 games and I do not think they will let it happen again... I said the other night that if they somehow ended up pulling the comeback off against Tenn that they would kill Memphis today... I got them @ -1.5 yesterday... In virtually a PICK EM situation, isn't it pretty hard to bet against a team with 33 wins this season? I sure as hell think so! I definitely like this play today and I'm on the Buckeyes as well! I think Oden will have a HUGE game today! He is due!

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    In virtually a PICK EM situation, isn't it pretty hard to bet against a team with 33 wins this season? I sure as hell think so!

I agree completely which is why I will take the points with Memphis another 33 win team. I show -1 Memphis so I will make a small play with the 3 points. I've heard the exact same argument for taking OSU against Tennessee because of their poor performance against Xavier. I can't figure out any reason for OSU to be anymore motivated than Memphis in this game.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I would say either Memphis or pass.......to me, like Ganch said, it is a toss up but I would lean toward Memphis personally if I could get +2.5 or higher. OSU has the ability to beat this team easily but so far, OSU has shown little to impress me.

Lean toward Memphis +2 here but not strong enough to play on it yet.....

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on OSU all the way without a doubt. And expect Oden to absolutely dominate in this one

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

I finally watched the Tenn-OSU game. Dangerous, I know. But I can't help thinking that OSU is getting better, and they may dominate Memphis inside. As in rebounding at will.

That had to be an out-of-body experience for OSU Friday. I don't see how they can possibly play tight any longer after that.

Memphis could win, but I actually think there is a better chance that OSU wins comfortably.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

I think if OSU wins then it should go under....the under could be a very strong play here.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I dont know if they will win, but I love their gaurds and will put a small bet on them so I can root for them more. Conley and Lewis are sick. I think Memphis' style of basketball will allow OSU to play their best game. The line is 3 now though.....

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

The only way to win this game is to get Memphis +9.5 or something. Otherwise I don't know what is good about these buckeyes right now.

bigboydan

With all that bulletin board material Memphis provided for OSU, Oden will should have a huge game today.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

well OSU is -2.5/-3 everywhere now....no way you can bet OSU anymore with that line. Only way to look is Memphis. I am still trying to get a read on this game but can't....i am going to pass and focus on the UCLA/Kansas game.

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Kansas -2 looks nice...very nice

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNDER is an awesome play here, but I think OSU should win the game by 5 I live near Memphis and check out a lot of their games. They are athletic, but I do think size will be a HUGE factor in this game. I love Memphis and the way they play, but if OSU plays like they can and should it should be an OSU win.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    UNDER is an awesome play here, but I think OSU should win the game by 5 I live near Memphis and check out a lot of their games. They are athletic, but I do think size will be a HUGE factor in this game. I love Memphis and the way they play, but if OSU plays like they can and should it should be an OSU win.
    But they haven't played with any fire for three straight games and should be out of this tourney, already. I realize every team needs a gut-check, but a team in need of a gut-check and an uninspired team are two different animals. Besides, how many gut-checks can one team have?

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    I'm on memphis, but as an inaugural hedge into my buckeye
    pre-season tourney win futures. Normally, I probably wouldn't play here.

Okay bigboydan, now I'm the one who's nuts. I got OSU futures to win tourney so I hedged that a little with Memphis +2.5 and then I middled that with some Buckeye ml. So a 1 or 2 point OSU victory would be rockin' the pocketbook.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sofar this game is razor tight (Tied at 23). I ended up going with the Tigers in this one.

bigboydan

I guess I wasn't nuts after all

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea we won where many lost today.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I guess I wasn't nuts after all