Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

NIT Semis-Tuesday March 27th

Would love to hear your guys thoughts about the two games for tomorrow evening... I have a strong lean on Clemson -1

Clemson -1
    Air Force has been absolute garbage this season away from their aircraft carrier... Air Force almost lost at home to a tough Depaul team that was fighting for their season last time out... Clemson has looked real solid in their first 3 games of this tournament... They almost blew their last game to a hungry Syracuse team, but looked dominant for most of it! I really think this is a GREAT play in basically a PICK EM situation... I'm really thinkin about makin this one of my largest plays of the season... Would love some feedback on this one guys...

Also leanin torwards Miss St -1.5 in the other game, but I need to look into it a little more... Miss St absolutely hammered a pretty solid Bradley team in the 2nd Rd and then proceeded to put it to Florida St in the 3rd Rd by 15, who also was playin pretty well at the time... West Virginia is a very up and down team and were lucky to win thier last one at home against a LATE IN THE SEASON TOUGH NC State team!

Would love to hear your guys thoughts on these two games for tomorrow night! I really love Clemson!!!

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

I looked hard at the Clemson Air Force game and feel Clemson is probably the right side. But I can't bet against a service academy team who feels they got ripped by "the tourny" and has something to prove. They put in more effort to play sports than other schools because their is no free pass for their athletes. I might end up making a small play on them even though my numbers say go Clemson. I definitely could not make my biggest play of the year against them.

This could also be their coaches last game. Just my .02

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am completely passing on that Clemson/Air Force game myself P2M. I really can't make a strong case for either of these teams tonight. However, I will be going against you on your Miss St. play bud.

Good luck with your plays tonight

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, just looked @ The Greek and Air Force is now -1.5! Very Interesting IMO... I have not made my wager on this game yet as I'm still debating how much I really like Clemson... However, I just think Air Force is garbage out of their arena... I don't care if Air Force is pissed that they didn't make the tournament... They played like shvt in their last few games of the season and were lucky to beat Depaul in their last game out... I hope people keep knockin Air Force up because I'll take points with Clemson all day long! This is gettin done!

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Air Force a lot in this game. Everything you are saying negatively about AFA goes double for Clemson.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Air Force +1

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Well, just looked @ The Greek and Air Force is now -1.5! Very Interesting IMO... I have not made my wager on this game yet as I'm still debating how much I really like Clemson... However, I just think Air Force is garbage out of their arena... I don't care if Air Force is pissed that they didn't make the tournament... They played like shvt in their last few games of the season and were lucky to beat Depaul in their last game out... I hope people keep knockin Air Force up because I'll take points with Clemson all day long! This is gettin done!

I like Air Force here. They may be garbage away from home, but Clemson is garbage anywhere.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Sorry but if anyone wants to bet Clemson I'll take that bet any day of the week....I am on Air Force tomorrow. AF is going to destroy Clemson....Clemson is not even in the same class as Air Force. No way they should be underdogs to them.