kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

College Pick of the Day Saturday 1/14.

Florida State +8.5

Florida St. (11-2) playing Boston College (11-4) at BC 2PM EST. is my pick of the day.

Florida St. averages 80.4 for and 63.1 against (+16.7)
    Boston College averages 77.3 for and 65.1 against (+12.2)

Boston College has been somewhat of a disappointment so far in their first year in the ACC ... They are 0-3 in the conference after being blown out at home by NC St. last time by 18 points ... They haven't beaten a quality team yet losing to NC St, Georgia Tech, Maryland, and Michigan St. ... I expect a better effort from them today but I think Florida St. prevails in a close game ... Ranked #15, BC is vastly overrated until they can beat teams other than Harvard and UMass.

The bets ... Florida St. (+8.5), the ML, under (144) in straight bets ... a tease (+12.5) and the under (148).

Good luck

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

kdm, i'm not sure about this one bro. it's tough to bet against an Al Skinner coached team. i won't be playing this game at all though.

good luck bro

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    kdm, i'm not sure about this one bro. it's tough to bet against an Al Skinner coached team. i won't be playing this game at all though.

good luck bro
    I played NC St (+5.5) at BC Tues. night ... NC St. had a 4 point lead at halftime and were a +5 the 2nd half ... I rarely bet against a favorite at home the 2nd half if they are behind at halftime but I did in this case ... I took NC St. and the +5 ... NC St. scored the first 11 points in the 2nd half and it was time to turn the lights out ... I watched the game on local tv and BC looked awful ... They need a massive turnaround to win today let alone cover 8.5 ... Skinner is a good coach but so far he's not getting the job done this year.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i remember watching that game on wsbk myself. and they did fall apart in the 2nd half.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL fox. Not sure about the moneyline, but I do agree their lines are still a little inflated.

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have been golden on your featured games KD..got no reason to doubt you.