bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i can't believe how bad stanford is

this team was ranked in the preseason top 25, and just is pitiful this year.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Pretty talented team, couple guys may play in the league but the problme is their offense is a joke because no one can penetrate at all, if they just had one slasher at the 2 or 3 position they would be a completely different team

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stanford does have their issues, but I think tonight was more about how good UCLA is...they were already awesome coming into this game and added two players that are now eligible...the're as good as Washington and Arizona for sure...Stanford has too many white guys...lol...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grunfeld is still favoring his knee and thats something he has to get over. or, he will never get back to the type of player he was before. and, if he don't become the player he was before the injury they are done the rest of the way out this season.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to take USC -3 tommorrow, but won't...I watched the first ten minutes of the Stanford/ UCLA game yesterday...I'm sorry, but Chris Hernandez is overrated...the guy's averaging like 3 assists a game (I know that Stanford can't shoot), but for a guy that Dicky V loves so much, you think he'd be playing better...