tavinator13
    tavinator13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Butler/MSU Under 126 is Looking Miighty Fine

Butler hasn't given up 60 points the entire tourney. Public has been about 70-80% on the Over and the line has only moved 0.5 point. Thinking Vegas is hesitant to move that line up any cause its staying under.

Under is the play for me, just not sure how deep I wanna go yet. Any thoughts?

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

i agree totally. first game of the final 4, lots of nerves, i think we could easily see a 7-5 score after 5:00 minutes. maybe a 28-22 halftime score...........even if the game goes over 60 for the first half it could certainly be a grinder in the 2nd half

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Teams do start fouling more when down by 8ish a lot more earlier though late in the game.

Reed Harris
    Reed Harris's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the 1st half under 58 I think it will be a slow grind em out type game. Good luck.

tavinator13
    tavinator13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvius View Post
    Teams do start fouling more when down by 8ish a lot more earlier though late in the game.
    true, but I just think Butler does an incredible job of controlling the tempo, even when they were down by like 6 or so they were extremely patient and didn't panic like alot of other teams do.

Yeah I do like the idea of taking that 1st half under as well as I agree 1st game of the final 4, nerves should play a factor early on. Will most likely make a large under play and another middle stake (1h) under as well.