iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday (10k Play)

Week to Date - 2-3 (-12.70) units

Tuesday's Card

Rhode Island -1 (-105) 100 units (10,500k to win 10k)

I know I said I was not going over the 10 unit mark again this season after getting by 3-0 on plays greater than 10 units or more but I'm stepping out and playing this one the biggest I have to date because I am that confident in it. I have included the number of units as always but have also included the actual money because this is my biggest play to date and others need to know the actual truth if they are to follow what I actually put on it and stand to lose.

In addition I have 2 buddies who just locked this one in for 10k between the 2 of them at the same line I got so in all between the 3 of us we have 21,000 to win 20,000 on the Rams.

Good Luck

ICE

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow! thats some crazy shit! I was leaning them too and I love that the public is on NC but this is a huge play, 100 Units!!!
    are you doing a write up at all?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Holy shit! cant wait for this write-up. get em ice

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

gl , so 100k= ?

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf40 View Post
    wow! thats some crazy shit! I was leaning them too and I love that the public is on NC but this is a huge play, 100 Units!!! are you doing a write up at all?
    Yes I will be doing a write up and didn't even really watch my plays tonight except follow the ticker because I have been keeping an eye on this one all week and capping it for the past 2 hours straight. Keep in mind that this play consists of only profits on my end, and if things go south I will still be up around 100 units for the entire season but even if I was even or down, I would still jump on this play, that's how much I like it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Holy shit, ICE.

Please tell me this isn't a get-back call after a tough week.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    gl , so 100k= ?
    No 100k buddy, 1 unit to me = $100 so a 100 unit play is $10k therefore with (-105) juice I am laying $10,500 to win $10,000. I have only gone above 10 units (1k) on 3 plays this season and I'm 3-0 for a profit of 7k (Pitt, Wofford, and K-State).

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Holy shit, ICE. Please tell me this isn't a get-back call after a tough week.
    I knew I was going to get asked this question regardless of how tonight turned out after this past Sunday, but in all honesty I have been eying this game up for a solid week and feel this is as good as spot as any to cash in big.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Yes I will be doing a write up and didn't even really watch my plays tonight except follow the ticker because I have been keeping an eye on this one all week and capping it for the past 2 hours straight. Keep in mind that this play consists of only profits on my end, and if things go south I will still be up around 100 units for the entire season but even if I was even or down, I would still jump on this play, that's how much I like it.
    goodluck man! i'm with you but will prob only play 10 to 20 Units (I'm at $50 a Unit)
    I'll figure out my number based on Line Move and Public tomorrow!
    can't wait for the write up!

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf40 View Post
    wow! thats some crazy shit! I was leaning them too and I love that the public is on NC but this is a huge play, 100 Units!!! are you doing a write up at all?
    I hate RI but they win this game by DD

THA_DIESEL
    THA_DIESEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just curious, why didn't you take the moneyline?

What if RI is up 4 points with 10 seconds left and the Heels hit a meaningless 3pt shot at the buzzer? Yes, you would push, but don't win anything.

I know you're wagering 10k because you think it's really solid, but anything can happen like I said above or maybe I'm wrong...

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Holy shit! cant wait for this write-up. get em ice
    the board is making money tomorrow bottomline, **** other plays, I am going to try and get them all on this so we all make some coin.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I knew I was going to get asked this question regardless of how tonight turned out after this past Sunday, but in all honesty I have been eying this game up for a solid week and feel this is as good as spot as any to cash in big.

Hey, no further explanation needed. Just thought I'd ask.

Best of luck, buddy!

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by THA_DIESEL View Post
    Just curious, why didn't you take the moneyline? What if RI is up 4 points with 10 seconds left and the Heels hit a meaningless 3pt shot at the buzzer? Yes, you would push, but don't win anything. I know you're wagering 10k because you think it's really solid, but anything can happen like I said above or maybe I'm wrong...
    Not surprising this ? is coming from the locksman or your other alias premature celebration but why in the **** would I lay (-120) on the ML when I'm getting (-105) on -1; that is a comparison of laying 12k to $10,500 just for a measly 1 point, come on bud, you're smarter than that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Rhode Island is definitely the better "team," but I've been getting killed by UNC's surprising resurgence during this NIT run.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Dont understand loading up on a bad team.

No matter what team you bet in this matchup, you are betting a bad team.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

come on bud, you're smarter than that.
    You sure about that?

THA_DIESEL

Not surprising this ? is coming from the locksman or your other alias premature celebration but why in the **** would I lay (-120) on the ML when I'm getting (-105) on -1; that is a comparison of laying 12k to $10,500 just for a measly 1 point, come on bud, you're smarter than that.
    True.

Good luck

THA_DIESEL

You sure about that?
    How much are you putting on Rhode Island?

iceminers26

Holy shit, ICE. Please tell me this isn't a get-back call after a tough week.
    keep in mind also that I did go 1-0 in NCAA hoops tonight, my losing night was the result of pro ball which you all know I am far better in capping college hoops than pro ball

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by THA_DIESEL View Post
    How much are you putting on Rhode Island?

I have no idea if I'll play this game.

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

Wow, best of luck man!!

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

if ur that sure i guess i'll take a straight bet and put my last 5 with u.

gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

I'm throwing 25 units on this on. Let's cash this sh*t ICE!!!

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

best of luck to you ice!

gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

I like RI and Dayton in the Championship.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

well jesus. I just told knight I had no play on this game but would play URI if I was gonna play the game then I come over here and see you have fking $10k on this ****er. Guess im stuck p laying this game now lol.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was leaning UNC, now I will have to pray on it LoL!!!

iceminers26

Rhode Island Rams -1 (-105) 100 Unit Play

March 30, 2010 by iceminers26

Rhode Island Rams -1 (-105) $10,500 to win $10,000

I'm not one to call out the game of the day, week, month, year, etc. but this is by far my biggest play of the year to date and can safely say it will be my biggest one for the entire year. Personally I have 100 units on it ($10k) but I also have two close friend who combined for 10k as well so in all between the 3 of us we are laying $21k to win $20k. I have only stepped above 10 units on 3 occasions this year and thankfully I am 3-0 for a profit of 70 units ($7k) on these 3 plays but I could not talk myself out of just riding the season out and being satisfied with where I stand when an opportunity like tonight presents itself. Enough BS I am not here to convince others to follow, will just give my logic and you're all adults with your own money and can decide for yourself if you want to follow my play on the Rams.

Tuesday's Play - Rhode Island Rams -1 (-105) 100 units

Trends

North Carolina are 7-16 ATS in their past 23 overall

I included the only trend of significance as far as choosing a side but this play in no terms has anything to do with trends.

North Carolina

The Tarheels are just a combined 5-11 away from home with a neutral site record of just 1-3. Their 1-3 neutral site record consisted of losses to Georgia Tech, Texas, and Syracuse with their only neutral site in coming against Ohio State. A key concept to keep in mind that they have lost 3 straight on neutral site games and that the only win over Ohio State took place back in mid November of last year; a lot has changed to this point for both clubs.

In away games this year the Tarheels have averaged 67 points per game on 41 percent shooting from the field and 29 percent shooting from deep. Their free throw percentage is an awful 63 percent in away games. As for defense, the Tarheels have given up an average of 73 points per game on 41 percent shooting from the field and 36 percent from deep. After looking at the numbers, the Heels are a -6 PPG on the road this season and I will be the first to say that I do not think the ACC is a better conference than the A10; it may get more publicity but my no means is it a better conference. I actually think they play better defense in the A10 as opposed to the ACC and at this time of the year, defense gets it done.

Rhode Island

Let me be the first to say I hated this team for most of the year but its seems that they have finally figured shit out and are back to their great form. When on their game, I honestly think this club could compete with any club in the country, they hassle the opposition when on defense, are quick in transition, and can knock down the outside shot. The Rams went 9-6 on the road this season and averaged 73 per game on the on 43 percent from the field and 32 percent from deep shooting this season. In addition they knocked down 70 percent of their free throws on the road this season.

In neutral games this season, the Rams have gone 2-1 with wins over St Louis and Oklahoma St and a loss to Temple in their past neutral game played back in mid March. They average 57 per game in neutral settings on 37 percent shooting from the field and 31 percent shooting from deep. They kept their around their season average away from home and knocked down 69 percent of their free throws in neutral games. As for defense they have allowed only 54 per game on 42 percent shooting and 36 percent from deep in neutral games this season.

Current Form

The Heels have averaged 65 per game on 41 percent shooting from the field and 26 percent from deep over their past 5 games. On defense they have allowed an average of 69 per game on 41 percent shooting and 35 percent from deep over the past 5 games.

The Rams have averaged 69 per game on 41 percent shooting and 36 percent from deep over their last 5 games. On defense they have allowed an average of 65 per game on 44 percent shooting and 30 percent from deep over the past 5 games.

This game will come down to who takes more pride on the defensive end and all numbers point to the Rams in this department. In addition, I feel the Rams are more efficient of the offense end as well and if North Carolina is not knocking down a high percentage of 3 balls, I do not see how they are going to stay in this one. I am expecting a comfortable victory for the Rams for a number of reasons but the most important comes back to the defensive end where I feel the Rams hold an enormous advantage on this end of the court. I expect a double digit victory by the Rams and feel they will be playing in the NIT Championship after outing the Heels.

Tuesday's Play - Rhode Island -1 (-105) 100 units

Good Luck

ICE

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

unbeliavble you got my stomach turning now man

snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate RI but they win this game by DD

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    unbeliavble you got my stomach turning now man
    why bud, just another game, no need to get yourself worked up over it

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Both of these teams are pathetic, and could never get more than my regular 1Unit.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

why bud, just another game, no need to get yourself worked up over it
    You threw $10ks on it man come on you no my bankroll! I mean $10k is a lot of money! I wish i could take a swim in $10k. Im still trying to hit the $1k mark and that would put me at the $1k mark lol

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Just playing Devil's Advocate for a minute, it bothers me some that RI's last five games away from home during the regular season were losses (Richmond, routed by Temple, St. Louis, St. Bonaventure and UMass).

1234 ... Last