suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by dknight734 View Post
    yeah i know but i need a job
    you can defintly get a job at like any fast food joint you want. Or go into nursing thats what im studying

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

lot of jobs for nursing and good money.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by tealish View Post
    No, but I'll be damned if you tell me their McNuggets aren't delicious.
    Im not sure how old you guys are but I member when i was a little kid there chicken nuggets were awful. But they defitnly fixed them up lol

FUpv
    FUpv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't worry dude. Just bet the rest of your profits on Duke -2.5 this Saturday and you'll get back your losses plus some.

LOCK OF THE MILLENNIUM BRO!

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

I tailed him on the R.I. play. It was the correct play, they just blew the game at the end. Up 5 with 1:30 left in the game and they can't close it out. Break one press at the end of regulation and it's a winning play. Not to mention the no call on the trip at the end. If you follow ice on his picks, you will make money in the long run.....this was just a complete fu** up by Rhode Island in the last 90 seconds of the game.

tarheelfan72
    tarheelfan72's Avatar Become A Pro!

The game was a pure coin flip from the beginning and to have capped it as otherwise was a mistake. Doesn't matter that RI was up at the end and blew it. The fact is UNC shot 50% from the line, friggin' 2-17 from the arch, and missed countless point blank layups which kept the game close throughout. Both teams played like crap and couldn't catch cold, and both even looked bad to the point of on the take at times. Both are crappy to medicore teams, but have some talent, so trying to predict their performance on any given night is like trying to predict which way a squirrell in the street will dart next.

And, while it is cliche to say it, no game is won or lost on one call. RI still has two free throws to make even if the call is made. Most losing gamblers will find an injustice on a close loss but the fact is Vegas said it was a coin flip and it was a coin flip. It sucks for the folks with major $$$$$$ that the coin fell the wrong way at the end but the game was no less a coin flip because the coin fell wrong.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

damnit unc got very lucky

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah lets just admit UNC got extremely lucky because URI is a joke and cant close out games - unreal loss, sorry man!

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelfan72 View Post
    The game was a pure coin flip from the beginning and to have capped it as otherwise was a mistake. Doesn't matter that RI was up at the end and blew it. The fact is UNC shot 50% from the line, friggin' 2-17 from the arch, and missed countless point blank layups which kept the game close throughout. Both teams played like crap and couldn't catch cold, and both even looked bad to the point of on the take at times. Both are crappy to medicore teams, but have some talent, so trying to predict their performance on any given night is like trying to predict which way a squirrell in the street will dart next.

And, while it is cliche to say it, no game is won or lost on one call. RI still has two free throws to make even if the call is made. Most losing gamblers will find an injustice on a close loss but the fact is Vegas said it was a coin flip and it was a coin flip. It sucks for the folks with major $$$$$$ that the coin fell the wrong way at the end but the game was no less a coin flip because the coin fell wrong.
    +1. Amen.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by TheBet View Post

A word of advice to anyone tailing cappers, when you see this ^ :

AUTOFADE!!!!
    last year, we had a problem with this sort of nonsense - guys going into good cappers' threads and starting problems, fading with 80-point font but only 1 unit. we had a really good season this year with very little of this sort of garbage.

congrats on your win, man, but here's hoping that, in the future, you have the courage and class to use the New Thread button. based upon yesterday, i'm not even sure why you're here. antagonizing someone all day when he's already said he won't be on the site until gametime is pointless. if you want to get into petty, time-wasting arguments, get a girlfriend.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ouch tough loss

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate to say it, but :

I TOLD YOU SO!!
    Luck would have it, I bought the half point for NC!

Drinks on me tonight fellas.
    says the guy who put 1 unit on NC. you aint buyin too many drinks with that win are you?

why don't you balls up and give us a peek at your capping abilities with the remaining games?

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

thebet has made himself into a total target. not many posts for being here for a few years though. i bet its a ghost account for when he wants to talk trash. come on sbr find these ghosts and can them

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate this computer shit becasue I would like nothing more then to beat the ****ing piss out of that \*\*\*\*\*\* thebet

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

but he'll just hide behind his little computer and talk trash like a 12 yr old

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate to say it, but :

I TOLD YOU SO!!
    Luck would have it, I bought the half point for NC!

Drinks on me tonight fellas.
    your full of shyt, you were so confident in UNC that you bough a half point, and then wait until the game is over to announce that you bought half a point? I bet you are just like me and dont bet, cept the diffence is I am man enough to say it and dont portray myself as something I am not!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf40 View Post
    I hate this computer shit becasue I would like nothing more then to beat the ****ing piss out of that \*\*\*\*\*\* thebet

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh well can not win them alll that why vegas is sooo rich

TheAccountant
    TheAccountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Tough tough beat

I thought the reffing was fine - URI didn't look at their best out there. They had a lot of chances to close that thing out.

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

we win some and lose some you will get it back because you are a good capper

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

Hey all, there are a lot of really good people with some class in this forum, "The Bet" just isn't one them. We will move on and eventually he will just slither away.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

People talk about the no call but how about RI coach's decision to let time run off the clock instead of fouling. It wasn't like UNC was automatic at the free-throw stripe. By letting the clock run down, R.I. guaranteed themselves, at best, a three-point heave at the basket. Bad coaching decision.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    People talk about the no call but how about RI coach's decision to let time run off the clock instead of fouling. It wasn't like UNC was automatic at the free-throw stripe. By letting the clock run down, R.I. guaranteed themselves, at best, a three-point heave at the basket. Bad coaching decision.

honestly damn the no call seriously doubt the kid steps up and hits the free throws anyway.....0-4 from the stripe down the stretch in regulation did them in

chisox19
    chisox19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Baron's usually good for those. There was no reason for Ulmer to go the hoop with 16 seconds left.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

agree that that was a poor decision by Baron. with the way UNC was shooting FTs, URI had a decent chance to get the ball back down 2 with enough time to get a decent shot. the worst thing is that Roy Williams called a bad TO and gave Baron a chance to think about it. the fact that Baron deliberated and didn't foul was inexcusable.

First ... 3456