iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday

A losing week last week (hard to believe when up +22 units heading into Sunday) but only the second losing week in the past eight weeks, so still 6-2 in L8 weeks. I'm not blaming it on officiating or poor money management, I saw a play I really liked and felt it had great value so I took the shot, obviously the outcome was not there.

I will throw this out there, I am making a minimum of +25 units this week and I will not go over the 10 unit mark once on a single play, so if you're going to tail play the unit system I play to a T and you will show at least +25 units in net profit.

Monday

Nuggets/Mavericks OVER 211 10 units

Good Luck

ICE

iceminers26

I may add 1 or 2 more plays tomorrow (have to do some more capping) and I realize many of these this week will be NBA plays, but you guys are the forum I like the best and just want to keep posting my basketball plays in this forum; regardless in they're not NCAAB.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Thanks, ICE.

No play on STL/VCU? Isn't that tomorrow?

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Thanks, ICE. No play on STL/VCU? Isn't that tomorrow?
    I just glanced over the NBA board being offered tomorrow and capped the game I liked the most, one listed above, but have not gotten to capping the 1 college game on tap. At first look when I saw what clubs were playing, my initial lean was under but after looking at the set numbers they are relatively low for my liking. If I have anything on the NCAAB game I will post it, should have 1 or 2 more plays to add.

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

BOL

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

What makes you lean on the under for VCU/st. louis? VCU has put up big points lately, i know st. louie like to play a slow paced game but with VCU at home i think they'll dictate the tempo of this game, force st. louie to take a lot of shots, and ultimately blow them out. just MHO.

BOL tomorrow, I like the oozing confidence bud

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    What makes you lean on the under for VCU/st. louis? VCU has put up big points lately, i know st. louie like to play a slow paced game but with VCU at home i think they'll dictate the tempo of this game, force st. louie to take a lot of shots, and ultimately blow them out. just MHO. BOL tomorrow, I like the oozing confidence bud
    It was just an initial lean at first look without any capping put into it, I just don't like this St Louis squad and think they are one of the most pathetic clubs on the offensive end. I may even look at VCU, I know its a rather large number, but this St Louis squad can struggle to score especially on the road. Like I said I have to look into it before making any decisions.

As for the confidence, I would say its being pissed off from how I finished last week and I'm just out to get it done this week.

Good luck Burrito

iceminers26

Monday - Final Card

Nuggets/Mavericks OVER 211 10 units

Virginia Commonwealth University -5 1H 4 units

Denver Nuggets +5.5 2 units

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

u like den after they sucked it up tonight, on b2b plus the travel?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by dknight734 View Post
    sounds like the public will fade the hell out of denver tomorrow

plus mavs not a good cover team at home

iceminers26

I'm expecting a fair amount of points in this one and the majority of the time when I play 2 plays in a single game, its either dog and over or favorite and under. In this spot yes I like the Nuggets because they have shown in the past in similar spots that they put up points and keep it close and maybe even pull the outright.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Rough game tomorrow for Denver; back to back against a quality club

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    sounds like the public will fade the hell out of denver tomorrow plus mavs not a good cover team at home
    I will have to wait and see what the public does on this one, IMO both are public teams...I have been contemplating if I should just start trading at MB and beat the numbers, I would have already done this if I had a 40 or 50k bankroll but I pull money out all the time to suffice my other vices and don't have anywhere remotely close to this amount offshore at the current time. I do think though that if you have a large amount at say MB or BF and are good at line moves, you could make a killing just buying and trading.

dknight734

at ****rs it looks as though the public is all over den at 88%
    Last edited by dknight734; 03-29-10 at 12:00 AM.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Rough game tomorrow for Denver; back to back against a quality club
    Listen you fellow forum ****ers, I told you I'm making a minimum of 25 units this week, either you're on board or not. Track record says I'll have a solid next couple of weeks, so lets make some coin the next 3 or 4 weeks so you all have money for summer vacations and then you guys can fade me either the 4th or 5th week.

Just ****in with ya TW, yes they are on a B2B but in similar spots in the past they have showed up with points, good luck buddy.

This week's motivation is a dirty, sexy Mexican broad in Cancun around mid May

dknight734

77% on the over

iceminers26

at covers it looks as though the public is all over den at 88%
    First off please never mention that hell hole covers ever again in one of my threads (at least you didn't give them respect by capitalizing it), they banned me because of my record and units, they are on the books' side boys.

As for the **** nuts at that dump, yes it is great to fade them but the sun does shine on every dog's ass once in a while.

dknight734

i had a fee;ing they were with the books they always give out bad picks. like they're info though

iceminers26

77% on the over
    DK, thank you for the percentages but let me inform you that those percentages at that hell hole are only from contests from posters, not actual numbers from books; they're from the wagerline contests so they don't hold much relevance IMO.

dknight734

i see so vegasinsider is better for those type of stats?

iceminers26

i had a fee;ing they were with the books they always give out bad picks. like they're info though
    oh **** please tell me you are not reading the home page NBA POD section, we need to talk through PM and I'll feel you in on what to look for on that site and what to avoid. I will say this in the public because its their only compliment, I love their match-up pages and its what I use when capping and getting my stats for a particular game but beyond that we need to talk.

dknight734

no all i look at is the info in the matchups sections

iceminers26

i see so vegasinsider is better for those type of stats?
    the more the better, I use probably 5 sites (VI one of them) and also my sister lives in Vegas so if I need to confirm something, I will just ask her to stop at a particular shop and check the number; only do this on big, big plays.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

No malice intended, Ice. Games are tomorrow, so just wanted to hear more insight on the games you picked. I've been following your threads, so I know you're doing very well. Am hoping to have a profitable weeks as well.

Gotta love motivation: http://www.britsincancun.com/images/Cancun-Shopping.jpg

iceminers26

no all i look at is the info in the matchups sections
    Yes their match-up section is what I use everyday and that's it from that site. I'm sure SBR's match-up page is just as good but when you have been using the same page for 5+ years it is easy to check your numbers and limit your time, that's all I like that site for.

dknight734

well vi is giving out the same info on public percentage for the den/dal game 83% on den spread and 76% on the over

gmoney000
    gmoney000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

thnx

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    No malice intended, Ice. Games are tomorrow, so just wanted to hear more insight on the games you picked. I've been following your threads, so I know you're doing very well. Am hoping to have a profitable weeks as well. Gotta love motivation: http://www.britsincancun.com/images/Cancun-Shopping.jpg
    Love that pic, seen it numerous times

Listen buddies, wait until hoops is over and we start hitting tennis full time, over +150 units B2B years, we will have many like the broad shown above at our will. I'm not cocky in any other sport but when it comes to tennis I am but I consider it confidence not cockiness.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by gmoney000 View Post
    thnx
    for what buddy

spud58
    spud58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

nervous

iceminers26

well vi is giving out the same info on public percentage for the den/dal game 83% on den spread and 76% on the over
    you know I don't look at percentages until I'm done capping, I always have the option of buying out if I choose, but the public doesn't lose all the time. If they did in fact, it would be easy to pick winners.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by spud58 View Post
    nervous
    Spuddy WTF are you nervous about, tell me what's going on with ya

iceminers26

I'm watching Roadhouse 2 because it was on CMT after The Longest Yard and let me say, they did not do P. Swaze any justice making a second Roadhouse. There can only be 1 Dalton and that's Swaze, just like there can only be 1 Darrel Sutton

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I'm watching Roadhouse 2 because it was on CMT after The Longest Yard and let me say, they did not do P. Swaze any justice making a second Roadhouse. There can only be 1 Dalton and that's Swaze, just like there can only be 1 Darrel Sutton
    great movie with Swayze...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

glad to see some action on vcu tomorrow ice, lets cash that sucka

12 Last