TennisBabe
    TennisBabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going ALL IN with Ohio St ML

Huge profit with tennis bets. I love Ohio St (and Duke tonight). Friday night and I'm bored. Tennessee does not impress me.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a big play on Ohio St. ML too; but all-in it is not

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I had a big play on Syracuse ML last night. There will be one upset tonight....better be in the Michigan game that I'm not betting.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish ill will on no one, but I hope you crash & burn.

GoVols817
    GoVols817's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Other folks will tell you I'm not a homer. So remember that.

You are making a mistake. There are several things that line up in Tennessee's favor in this game.

Ohio State is virtually a 6 man rotation where UT rotates about 9 effective players at multiple positions. One of our strongest points is defending the perimeter and keeping one guy from killing the defense. Evan Turner is going to get his, but what UT will do is keep him in front of them and not allow him to draw 2-3 defenders and get Diebler to kill us.

Another place UT will have a big advantage is rebounding. Tennessee has three very good rebounders they'll throw at the Buckeyes and force them to play physical, wearing them down.

Watch for UT to rotate Bobby Maze and Melvin Goins on Turner and mixing in JP Prince, applying 3/4 court pressure and wearing them down.

Lastly, there is the revenge factor. Our last realistic chance at the Elite 8 was killed by Conley and Oden. We were up 21 on OSU in the second half and blew it. We have several players remaining on this team from that one and they are focused to avenge that loss.

Tennessee wins outright.

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

who would be the upset in the MSU game?

TennisBabe

I'm trying to kill four hours before the game. Nervous right now and I know Ohio State has not played 2 good halves in this tournament yet, but I think they come through.

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I wish ill will on no one, but I hope you crash & burn.
    why?

TennisBabe

Cause he/she probably has Tenn

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

hope they pull it out for ya. Tennessee might have an advantage inside.

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by fsugolf View Post
    why?
    Im from rocky top, why else?

I wanna see my boys get into their first elite 8 ever. They have a real shot here. This is not a game that anyone needs to go "all in" on either way. A real toss up.

The one mortal lock was UK last night

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking my chances siding with the team who has the best player in the nation. But they play the game for a reason, so if your all-in is serious, I'd suggest you hedge

docbarnes
    docbarnes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lovin the Profit! Pearl has a few surprises up his sleeve for tonights game. If Hopson can score (that is a big IF) TN will win this game. TN has won their last two games with their star player laying an egg. GO VOLS!!!!!!

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Im going the other way normally dont bet the vols !!!!!!!

AZUC8
    AZUC8's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Pearl wears his orange suit then easy win for Tenn. So first find out if he has it on

BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

The profit

Im from rocky top, why else?

I wanna see my boys get into their first elite 8 ever. They have a real shot here. This is not a game that anyone needs to go "all in" on either way. A real toss up.

The one mortal lock was UK last night
    I once lived in Knoxville , in the early 80's . Today I still live in Tenn, the resort community of Fairfeild Glades . I'm a big fan of my money , not any basketball program but I have bet Tenn +5 and if I can find +5 again before game time I'll bet some more .... KY was good to me last night and I'll parlay the money I won on KY and put it on Tenn , my reason and it is a good one , is because I've got Baylor and Ohio State to win the championship at good odds , I posted these two teams in another post where someone wanted teams with longer odds to win it all , I posted KY in SamNCharge's post yesterday .... win three good size bets on KY ... KY in the 1st half / KY - 8 and KY - 6 buying the points and I will bet KY again when they play West Virginia ... KY players will have to drink moonshine and go blind in order for them not to beat West Virginia..... Maybe this is a little overboard , but I like KY if they can hit anything from the outside , JMO !! By the way, I do believe in Profits.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

ohio st should handle their business

THE PROFIT

If this shows up, OSU might as well forefeit
    Attached Images  

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by BBROBOZO View Post
    I once lived in Knoxville , in the early 80's . Today I still live in Tenn, the resort community of Fairfeild Glades . I'm a big fan of my money , not any basketball program but I have bet Tenn +5 and if I can find +5 again before game time I'll bet some more .... KY was good to me last night and I'll parlay the money I won on KY and put it on Tenn , my reason and it is a good one , is because I've got Baylor and Ohio State to win the championship at good odds , I posted these two teams in another post where someone wanted teams with longer odds to win it all , I posted KY in SamNCharge's post yesterday .... win three good size bets on KY ... KY in the 1st half / KY - 8 and KY - 6 buying the points and I will bet KY again when they play West Virginia ... KY players will have to drink moonshine and go blind in order for them not to beat West Virginia..... Maybe this is a little overboard , but I like KY if they can hit anything from the outside , JMO !! By the way, I do believe in Profits.
    Where is fairfield glades? I mean what town is it close to?

I live in the tri-cities

BBROBOZO

Profit

Where is fairfield glades? I mean what town is it close to?

I live in the tri-cities
    Crossville , Tn....... I also have a place in Cookeville.

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Bruce Pearl is a very solid coach when he has preparation time. I think OSU will win the game, but I wouldn't go all in on it.

kelly804
    kelly804's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by BBROBOZO View Post
    Crossville , Tn....... I also have a place in Cookeville.
    Both very nice towns. Have spent some time in both. Ive spent alot of time in about every town & city east & south of Nashville.

I've lived in Tri-Cities all of my life. Have done alot of traveling but have never set up residence outside of Johnson City-Bristol-Kingsport

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

this one is a coin flip IMO but I do like the under here, good luck with your all in play on the Bucks

LuckyDawg
    LuckyDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoVols817 View Post

You are making a mistake. There are several things that line up in Tennessee's favor in this game.

Ohio State is virtually a 6 man rotation where UT rotates about 9 effective players at multiple positions. One of our strongest points is defending the perimeter and keeping one guy from killing the defense. Evan Turner is going to get his, but what UT will do is keep him in front of them and not allow him to draw 2-3 defenders and get Diebler to kill us.

Another place UT will have a big advantage is rebounding. Tennessee has three very good rebounders they'll throw at the Buckeyes and force them to play physical, wearing them down.

Watch for UT to rotate Bobby Maze and Melvin Goins on Turner and mixing in JP Prince, applying 3/4 court pressure and wearing them down.

Lastly, there is the revenge factor. Our last realistic chance at the Elite 8 was killed by Conley and Oden. We were up 21 on OSU in the second half and blew it. We have several players remaining on this team from that one and they are focused to avenge that loss.

Tennessee wins outright.
    Good write up. I agree with some of your analysis but the problem I think Tenn runs into is containing everyone. Don't sleep on Buford or Lighty, they can both score when called upon. As far as wearing them down, I think Santa Barbara did the best job so far of banging Turner around but it didn't work. I agree they have a better rebounding average, but it's offensive rebounds and due to the fact they miss more shots. Ohio St. has a better FG%, FT%, 3pt %, defensive scoring and Offensive scoring. If UT allows Turner to play in front of them without 2-3 defenders, he'll get more than his...he'll get a win and it will be by more than 5 points.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Value is in the Tennessee ML

trevlyn1983
    trevlyn1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Im from Jefferson County .. My brother works in Greenville .. Go vols !

TennisBabe

Trip to the bank in the morning :-(

GoVols817
    GoVols817's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDawg View Post
    Good write up. I agree with some of your analysis but the problem I think Tenn runs into is containing everyone. Don't sleep on Buford or Lighty, they can both score when called upon. As far as wearing them down, I think Santa Barbara did the best job so far of banging Turner around but it didn't work. I agree they have a better rebounding average, but it's offensive rebounds and due to the fact they miss more shots. Ohio St. has a better FG%, FT%, 3pt %, defensive scoring and Offensive scoring. If UT allows Turner to play in front of them without 2-3 defenders, he'll get more than his...he'll get a win and it will be by more than 5 points.
    I tried to tell you.

TennisBabe

Lol no regret. I'll be back up 20 units in no time with tennis

BBROBOZO

Hey trevlyn

Quote Originally Posted by trevlyn1983 View Post
    Im from Jefferson County .. My brother works in Greenville .. Go vols !
    I get mixed up sometimes, is Jefferson County full of hillbillys and Greenville full of ridgerunners .... or is it the other way around .... we got all hillbillys here were I live .... we had some inbreds to move in but we shot all the male children and the women folk all move out .... what do you think about the convicts for Tennessee, It's not over to the fat lady sings and I heard her singing Ol Rocky Top !!!!!

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Quote Originally Posted by TennisBabe View Post
    Trip to the bank in the morning :-(

Hate to hear it but we all go through it at some point. =(

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Quote Originally Posted by TennisBabe View Post
    Huge profit with tennis bets. I love Ohio St (and Duke tonight). Friday night and I'm bored. Tennessee does not impress me.
    Hey baby, if you're bored on a Friday night lets hang out!

BBROBOZO

GoVols817

Quote Originally Posted by GoVols817 View Post

Tennessee wins outright.
    It's like you talked to Coach Pearl, do you have his home number or just his cell phone number .... Tennessee had to much at the end of the game , Ohio State pooped out , a very good prophecy by you GoVols , I feel as if the winner of this game will make it to the finals, looks like Tennessee in the finals.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

nice call vols...your analysis above was spot on...sorry OSU backers...go all in on Duke to KILL purdue, and you'll have your money back

12 Last