THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ut/osu

These 2 teams are very well matched, both have height & talent, UT's bench a little deeper, OSU a little better in all categories except rebounding where UT has an edge, stat wise that is.

Throw all this out the door. This UT team has been disrespected by the media since the season started. It has gotten worse since the tourney started. All the analysts saying they were gonna be the first favorite to get beaten & go out in round 1. They win with refs trying to give the game to SDSU.

Now the media says they are the worst team in the sweet 16. The last 3 times the teams have played over the years OSU has won in a squeaker. Only a couple of players on each team that were around for those games.

UT has never made it to the elite 8 in history of the program. This game means more to this university than we can understand. Pearl is a hell of a motivator and they are playing with an all or nothing attitude. They have nothing to lose and have been playing that way all year. When their program was in complete turmoil they could have thrown in the towel & been in the NIT this year. But instead that weekend with their top player suspended they knocked off Kansas.

I'm not taking a position on this game, but as a Vol fan & Tennessean, I will be rooting for my team & I have a feeling this team has a bit of Destiny on its side & will earn the respect that no one has given them for what they have accomplished this season in the face of adversity.

Go to the OSU website, their team pages, they aren't saying anything about this game. They think they already have it won. Just be ready to watch a dogfight about 12 hours from now.

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

Whatever man Go Ohio State. I live in Columbus and haven't heard once that we won this game. It is a good match up but I agree we got the weakest team left in the tournament to play. How are you going stop all of the stars on this team led by Evan Turner