Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its sad the best 2 teams left have to play saturday

uanl
    uanl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

you think WV is one of the best 2 teams left?? i think kentucky, kansas st, and duke are all better than WV imo

Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duke is not that good, they play a trash schedule just like Uk.. Its sad out elite 8 game will be harder than out final 4 game. Thats a bold statement coming from a UW fan. Getting beat in every aspect of the game tonight must not mean much..

uanl
    uanl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

we got outplayed in the second half, theres not much to say...we played like an 11 seed .. WV is a good team, but saying they are one of the two best teams remaining is a bit of a stretch..

RJ89
    RJ89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

I still think that Kansas St. is just as good as anyone else that's left despite almost losing to Xavier. It's just so wide open this year, that Butler who is more experienced and plays smarter ball might be able to beat them. I think the Kentucky/ WVU winner should be able to handle Duke.

Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RJ89 View Post
    I still think that Kansas St. is just as good as anyone else that's left despite almost losing to Xavier. It's just so wide open this year, that Butler who is more experienced and plays smarter ball might be able to beat them. I think the Kentucky/ WVU winner should be able to handle Duke.
    Agreed!

princesspolamalu
    princesspolamalu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Respectfully disagree.....I think Kentucky/Duke makes for a great game and Duke beats WVU. I dont know why Duke is getting no love this year. They are solid.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Kentucky will KILL Duke. WVU vs Duke, not too sure.

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

Ohio State has the best starting 5 thou left in the tourny