suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Saliva.........WED-Dog Day

ahhhhh man the Wed card is pretty sweet

Im really liking Boston University getting +12 against VCU. BU is a Senior dominated team and boy after watching that last game I never seen a team that excited to be moving on. Those Seniors are playing there hearts out. And there Junior Guard and Star player Hollinger is hidden secret in the college basketball world. Boy if BU would of made the tourney he would of got some attention. This team is a heavy fast paced team that averages 70 points a game and loves shooting the 3.

Ugh then you have Rhode Island +6.5 vs V-Tech wow ummmmm Rhode Island is a big team thats all I really gotta say about that. When those guys start hitting 3s there dam good. V-Tech plays game close as we all saw against UCONN lol I think this will defintly be another close one but im not positive on this play yet but the lean is

URI +6.5

St.Louis vs Princeton man I love St.Louis I think there a great basketball team I really do but giving a grinding team like St.Louis -4 is a lot of points. I think Princeton can play with them but the lean right now is Princeton at +4

Princeton +4

App State -3 vs Pacific ummmmmm yea having fun on your plane ride all the way to App State Pacific? Here we go Defense here we go! Here we go Defense here we go! Pacific blows at Freethrows and lives on the 3 heavily. Im pretty sure APP STATE is a big team to so lets go with App State -3

App State -3

ummmmm

Creighton vs Missouri State same Conference the lean is MSU to cover the -6 but no play for me

sharpmoney
    sharpmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacific/Appalachian State game postponed till thursday night.

http://www.goasu.com/ViewArticle.dbm...CLID=204914347

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

lol hahahah so I guess there not on a plane right now lol

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why? I live an hour from AppySt! I know its not the weather

THE PROFIT

fuk, I already laid my money on that game & was looking forward to it

THE PROFIT

travel issues! Get on that -3 NOW! after a travel like that now with complications, I already locked in the under, this makes me like that even more and definitely the -3. It will go up, get it now

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    travel issues! Get on that -3 NOW! after a travel like that now with complications, I already locked in the under, this makes me like that even more and definitely the -3. It will go up, get it now
    APP STATE got it either way they aint gonna lose im pretty confident in that pick

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

GL parlay i like app st. as well they like to score it up so look for over 131-

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

[COLOR=#000000 !important]GL parlay i like app st. as well they like to score it up so look for over 131-[/COLOR]

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

BU gonna play VCU tough!

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

ha lets hope so (BU), they prob scared the shit out of a bunch of us the other night, had Charleston too so will definitely be looking to play this came, would be BU or none for me...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Good Morning Parlay I took app st and penn st last night hope we cash both those in coming days i like your BU pick they can keep that game close all day.. lets hope thier shooting stays hot and we don't get one of those 8 pt games with 2 mins left and foul city score can run up from there

KingCreole
    KingCreole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

I heard that BU's best player is sitting out. Teddy covers was talking about it on the radio. The player doesnt want to hurt himself before going to play Europe bball.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingCreole View Post
    I heard that BU's best player is sitting out. Teddy covers was talking about it on the radio. The player doesnt want to hurt himself before going to play Europe bball.
    i find that very hard to believe

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Good Morning Parlay I took app st and penn st last night hope we cash both those in coming days i like your BU pick they can keep that game close all day.. lets hope thier shooting stays hot and we don't get one of those 8 pt games with 2 mins left and foul city score can run up from there

good afternoon sir just logged on to check out the forum as usual and I really feel like I missed something somewhere I mean I no VCU is a strong team at home but why are they getting -12 against a jacked up BU team? Im pretty sure VCUs big man is Barry Sanders or something like that and yes he is an excellent player and like any other good player will put in his load of points..

But I didnt play BU a week ago when they had to travel all the way to Oregon State I wanted to but decided not to because that was a monster flight going to the other side of the country. They were +7 that game and ended up beating the crap outta that pathetic team.

These guys are confident and there ready for this. But if there 3s rnt hitting were toast lol. Because this team can shoot lights out but if there 3s dont fall we in big trouble lol

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Well I ended up playing 2 games on that card since the Appy game is Post poned and the URI line just got the shit hammered outta it apparently I bailed on that game also.

Im playing BU +12 and Princeton vs St.Louis UNDER 106

I parlayed the 2 of them and also played them each straight up.

I hope its a good night!

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

wow talk about a bad night. Play 2 games and lose both of them man that hurt

THE PROFIT

WTF happened to Boston???

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    WTF happened to Boston???
    I have no idea man I went to the gym come home and see they lost by 1