AmpleGamble
    AmpleGamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

West Virginia vs Washington- Key Injury*

West Virginia's starting PG is out for the rest of the tourney after breaking his foot in practice.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/w...nt-foot-032310

bluegg
    bluegg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

time for the huskies to make their move!

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2519

Good info. TY

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

It'd be great to see Washington knock them off

spud58
    spud58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

wow pac10 sucks

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm gonna be betting Washington money line.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by raiders32 View Post
    I'm gonna be betting Washington money line.

You should have already gotten down Raiders, line was 5 when this came out so obviously the Washington ML has decreased as well. Do you think the line is going to go back up for your wager?

For the record (and I will admit afterwards if I'm wrong) I think this might be an example of people putting too much emphasis on an injury. Their guard play has been erratic all year long, if you have to lose anyone that's the place to do it. WV by 15 or so....

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    You should have already gotten down Raiders, line was 5 when this came out so obviously the Washington ML has decreased as well. Do you think the line is going to go back up for your wager?

For the record (and I will admit afterwards if I'm wrong) I think this might be an example of people putting too much emphasis on an injury. Their guard play has been erratic all year long, if you have to lose anyone that's the place to do it. WV by 15 or so....

Im with you on that one man people getting to hyped up over one player on a talented WVU team. I really wanna see both teams get killed hahaha but that isnt gonna happen one of them is gonna come out and I still think its gonna be WVU

Patrick McIrish

Sharp post.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

What? Who got hurt? I didn't hear about this...

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Truck has a flat tire!

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    Truck has a flat tire!

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

This is huge news, although most people don't seem to realize just how much this will effect West Virginia on Thursday. The Mountaineers have struggled with teams with good front courts all year long and teams that could speed them up had good success. Washington will be pushing the tempo all night. Now with Bryant out the Mountaineers are left with Joe Mazulla. While Mazulla was good years ago his last start was in 2008 when he hurt his shoulder. Since that shoulder injury he has shot the ball much worse and is even shooting lefty now. After Mazulla they had no other point guard that saw more then 10 minutes per night.

One thing they like to do is let Butler or Ebanks run the point with five forwards on the floor. That could be a problem because whoever is running the point is going to have to guard Thomas and Bryant was the best match up for him, now it has to be Mazulla.

The door is wide open for a Washington upset.

Tomasitas
    Lithuania
    Tomasitas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

WAshington +points and ML , Washington good team,and this injury helps them very much

hokieneer
    hokieneer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please everyone, keep putting that money on UW. Get that line down so I can put my money on WVU.

This injury will mean nothing in the game tomorrow. UW is going to get beat because they are going to get killed on the boards.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    This is huge news, although most people don't seem to realize just how much this will effect West Virginia on Thursday. The Mountaineers have struggled with teams with good front courts all year long and teams that could speed them up had good success. Washington will be pushing the tempo all night. Now with Bryant out the Mountaineers are left with Joe Mazulla. While Mazulla was good years ago his last start was in 2008 when he hurt his shoulder. Since that shoulder injury he has shot the ball much worse and is even shooting lefty now. After Mazulla they had no other point guard that saw more then 10 minutes per night.

One thing they like to do is let Butler or Ebanks run the point with five forwards on the floor. That could be a problem because whoever is running the point is going to have to guard Thomas and Bryant was the best match up for him, now it has to be Mazulla.

The door is wide open for a Washington upset.
    So do you beleive they will not lose anything on defense with Mazulla? Also, how deep are they at guard? Who comes off bench now?

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

He averaged less than 10 pts/game and even more importantly only 3 assists per game....oh and he also led the team in turnovers... I don't think there is much to be missed here... WVU will dominate the boards and I think that will be the most important factor. I hope people see this as a big deal and start betting Washington so it brings the line down....

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Not going to matter that much, I can't believe people are reacting to this injury like this.

Patrick McIrish

Quote Originally Posted by hokieneer View Post
    Please everyone, keep putting that money on UW. Get that line down so I can put my money on WVU.

This injury will mean nothing in the game tomorrow. UW is going to get beat because they are going to get killed on the boards.

Smart man here, props!