suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Whos gonna SNEAK through to the ELITE 8!

Man I am pumped outta my mind to see the Sweet 16 matchups and I would love to see all 4 of the smaller schools sneak through but who has the best shot!

Northern Iowa
    Saint Marys
    Butler
    Cornell

and lets include

Xavier in this to !
    Points Awarded:

rolltide10 gave suckerforparlays 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

runnershane14
    runnershane14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

i like butler out of that bunch

pinnacle212
    pinnacle212's Avatar Become A Pro!

St. Mary's without a doubt. We have been hearing about UNI and Cornell. But quietly Saint Mary's has been getting it done. Faruk and Cornell 12 seed. Saint Mary + 3.5 vs Baylor. Butler's luck will run out. They looked like they lost the game at the press conference

rolltide10
    rolltide10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Butler Vs. Cuse-We didn't know what Cuse team would show up... so far they have looked strong but Butler will be the best team they have faced thus far. But Butler has played a 12 and a 13 thus far, if Cuse underestimates Butler then there is an outside chance but Butler hasn't been incredibly impressive thus far. Cuse advances

Xavier vs. KSU- KSU is raw, although this is a tough matchup as Xavier has been playing at a level no one expected. If Xavier has a more favorable matchup I believe they pull the upset but I have to roll with KSU.

UNI vs. MSU- I can't wait for this game. I think UNI used every bit of luck they had with Kansas, but Mich St is a great matchup for them. Kalin Lucas being out helps there case. I want to say UNI is the team but Izzo is working 20 hours a day to create this gameplan... the Izzo pulls it out. MSU

UK vs Cornell- Cal and Kentucky just too much to handle. Uk plays a style to keep them out of rythm, as bad as I hate to say it UK keeps dancing.

SMC vs. Baylor- I had Baylor in the final four.. but my brackett is fukked. SMC pulls the stunner.

I think if you throw Xavier in here you have to just look at the entire underseeded field. With that being said:

Tennessee takes down OSU and the Wac-10's Washington has an outside chance as well. Washinton has a scary style for Wv i believe it will be a great game.

Sorry for the babble just like the topic.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

ha nice post man nice post. I have Syracuse in there region to win at +175, Baylor at +525 ( I kept thinking it was +200 but I was way off just looked now), Ohio State at +340 to win there region and +2000 to win the Championship and West Virginia at +1500 to win the Championship. I hope one of those pulls through.

I wouldnt mind seeing SMC beat Baylor and would love to see UNI in the Final 4 though even though it would **** my future bet lol

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's Easy. Michigan State. Already have them in pretty much bracket going to elite eight when everyone snoozed on this team!!!

rolltide10

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    ha nice post man nice post. I have Syracuse in there region to win at +175, Baylor at +525 ( I kept thinking it was +200 but I was way off just looked now), Ohio State at +340 to win there region and +2000 to win the Championship and West Virginia at +1500 to win the Championship. I hope one of those pulls through.

I wouldnt mind seeing SMC beat Baylor and would love to see UNI in the Final 4 though even though it would **** my future bet lol
    Baylor at +525 thats a play!! Wish I could have hit that up for atleast a unit or 2 . I still think they pull the game out but I just believe SMC is scary in this spot and Baylor lacks having faced diversity. If you get them on the ropes they seem to falture but I like there chances against Duke when they get. I don't care what anyone says they have talent to match Duke's and the speed to run with them.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cornell...I can dream, right?

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Only one that would REALLY surprise me is Cornell.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cornell will not beat Kansas, they had a great run but it's time to go home for the Ivy boys.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    Cornell...I can dream, right?

be proud man! you can defintly root ofor them i sure as hell will be!

rolltide10

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    Cornell will not beat Kansas, they had a great run but it's time to go home for the Ivy boys.
    Under a rock? or did you mean Kentucky

rolltide10

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    Under a rock? or did you mean Kentucky

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11917

UNI, Butler, xavier

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    UNI, Butler, xavier