paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

f\*\*k it, here we go

I got numerous pm's to start my own thread.

Lb knows I'm not a thread kinda guy cuz I feel too bad if I go on a cold streak and cost my fellow poster losses.

So tail here on ur own agenda, and please don't tail me by my units , play Units according to ur roll.

I apologise in advance for the nova over loss but we will start this thread after that loss and my pending plays from LB's thread, let's hope we end in the positive when it's all said and done
    Last edited by paco; 03-20-10 at 04:02 PM.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

GL

jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on Paco!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

- you didnt have to do this - i have no issue with you posting plays in my thread - do them in red if you want. Dont do this shit get back over there

b3diddy
    b3diddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 784

Good idea LB. it's to hard to track multiple threads on s phone!!! Paco, go back and post in red!

quick$
    quick$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Paco, I have to agree with LB. It's better both you guys on same thread...no jumping around for us.
    LB is a nice of enough guy to not let something like that bother him. BUt it's your call.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    - you didnt have to do this - i have no issue with you posting plays in my thread - do them in red if you want. Dont do this shit get back over there
    Ok bro.

I will just post in non bold cuz I can't post in red cuz most of my post comes via iPhone.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I got numerous pm's to start my own thread.

Lb knows I'm not a thread kinda guy cuz I feel too bad if I go on a cold streak and cost my fellow poster losses.

So tail here on ur own agenda, and please don't tail me by my units , play Units according to ur roll.

I apologise in advance for the nova over loss but we will start this thread after that loss and my pending plays from LB's thread, let's hope we end in the positive when it's all said and done

Paco

there are several guys on this board that seem to be total class acts and you are one of them

good luck with whatever you play tonight
    Points Awarded:

paco gave balls2wall 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paco

Ok, thread closed. Will continue to post my plays in Lb's thread since it is of more convinence to most