Heavymo
    Heavymo's Avatar Become A Pro!

BYU

Anyone like them today? I think KSU may come up short today!

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

I like them but everyone else on the board likes Kansas State to win and cover the spread.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by SOUP View Post
    I like them but everyone else on the board likes Kansas State to win and cover the spread.
    kansas state loses straight up that is for sure, when it's over look at the free throw shooting and you'll see the reason why. good luck!

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

i love Kstate but I'm worried now. too many people on Kstate and line is staying at -4. books have alot vested in BYU and they sure as shit can shoot

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

you can't bet kansas state, it is a sucker bet just like nova. can they win and cover, of course they can....but the line opened at 3.5 and that looked like a complete joke. of course you love kansas state, thats easy but vegas is not giving money away.

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by SOUP View Post
    And everyone thought Kansas was going to win by 20+. You can't reply on picks from this board, half the people here probably don't even have a wagering account.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'm on Kansas State LARGE... Try 3 Dimes fella's. This is my strongest confident pick.

Follow me to the money, I'm hot as a fuking pistol right now.