jakeandba
    jakeandba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3709

Why is Washington getting so much love

They were getting killed by Marq and Marq rolled over and died...Plus they are a PAC 10 team...which is another strike...but why the love?

malay76
    malay76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pac 10 is much better than people think. Over 1.5 wins for the pac 10 was a gift. I love Cal to upset Duke tomorrow night. Washington and Cal is on a mission to shut up the critics, they are tired of hearing everyone saying how bad the pac 10 is.

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

I was on Washington and Cal and glad I did. That said, now Washington is the darling and is favored...not sure I like that.

malay76
    malay76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandba View Post
    They were getting killed by Marq and Marq rolled over and died...Plus they are a PAC 10 team...which is another strike...but why the love?
    Wake up call and great Defense got them back in the game. Marquette didn't roll over they got OUTPLAYED, bottom line.

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

to say marq rolled over and died is a joke and completely ignorant. washington has at least 2 nba players, probably 3. they are very athletic, have inside presence, and good 3 pt shooting. there's no reason why they shouldnt get respect. and its a joke that their seed is so weak when there are crappy teams like richmond with better seeds. they got no respect because they are out of the pac 10. this team has the potential to get to the elite 8.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

THE line tells you everything , its suspicius, the play is WASH. - 2.5. I just saw one 3.!!!! gl

gmcarroll33
    gmcarroll33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

Hobson injury maybe?? I don't get the movement either

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by malay76 View Post
    Pac 10 is much better than people think. Over 1.5 wins for the pac 10 was a gift. I love Cal to upset Duke tomorrow night. Washington and Cal is on a mission to shut up the critics, they are tired of hearing everyone saying how bad the pac 10 is.
    I agree, I've got Cal knocking off Duke tomorrow. Still undecided on the UW game tonight, New Mexico is a pretty good team.

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Washington seems to be the one pick on my bracket that nobody else has in my group. I picked them to make the sweet sixteen. After watching them play through the pac-10 tournament it was fairly clear that some of these pac-10 teams have been underrated.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Although I have been a UW "fan" for most of my life and I hate betting with my heart, I think that UW takes this down. I'm going to wait till the line goes back to -2 and take ML though since I think this might be close.

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

while i love washington, it almost seems like this is a trap game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

because they are very talented, dont get me wrong i liked them better last game when not many liked them but do have them winning this game in a lot of my brackets

jakeandba

Thanks for the input for this game...

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

New Mexico is the much better team, no one watches them, so they receive no credit. I like New Mexico over West Virginia after this game too.

rockchalk24
    rockchalk24's Avatar Become A Pro!

UW was probably the most underachieving team throughout the year. They have the talent to get deep into the tourney.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by OverUnder View Post
    New Mexico is the much better team, no one watches them, so they receive no credit. I like New Mexico over West Virginia after this game too.
    Look at the computer power ratings for Washington. Now look at them for New Mexico.

That's what Vegas did.

Cal is very highly rated as well. It's true the Pac-10 OVER 1.5 was a steal everywhere (+125 to +150 at every book).

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    THE line tells you everything , its suspicius, the play is WASH. - 2.5. I just saw one 3.!!!! gl
    Line came out at Wash -1.5, lot of public money on Washington. I like New Mexico.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

I like Washington in this one.

Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington looked amazing in the Pac 10 championship game against Cal. I think their upside is huge. So even if they looked sluggish in that 1st round win I think the line says they're more likely to be like the team the game before.

jakeandba

Well i guess the game answered the question at least for today.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Maybe because they just kicked the shit out of NM...

2daBank

that why my friend

PickMachine
    PickMachine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bow down to Washington! People on this site need to watch teams instead of listening to the media! Someone said New Mexico is the better team and then get blown out? When you haven't watched either team play just shut your mouth! Quit hating on the Pac-10 they are now 3-0 in the tourney where is the big least at?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PickMachine View Post
    Bow down to Washington! People on this site need to watch teams instead of listening to the media! Someone said New Mexico is the better team and then get blown out? When you haven't watched either team play just shut your mouth! Quit hating on the Pac-10 they are now 3-0 in the tourney where is the big least at?

what are you talking about? almost everyone here was on Wash....didnt see you post anything till its over

Sawsi
    Sawsi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Washington easily is playing like a 5 or better seed right now. There struggles early on in the season are why they had to win the Pac 10 to become what they are. Marquette played well in the first round, it is just a shame that they had to play a damn good 11 seed that practically had a home game.

Either way this team is very talented and the love is warranted. Especially with the thrashing New Mexico took today.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PickMachine View Post

cant believe im back on this but again wtf? i think every espn guy picked udub in this one, the books made them favs, so again im not sure how you think they are getting so disrespected around here or anywhere else.....i cant find a thread anywhere touting new mex today so you are just a little off with this whole disrespect thing...get over it the pac-10 was bad, wash did under perform for a lot of the year, and most ppl have recognized all along they were talented and got a sweet draw for them....last but not least once again didnt see you running your mouth anywhere before the game, whats up with that not as confident in your boys as you claim? lot of ppl posted wash as a play before the game was over and they arnt here running there mouths like little Ho's so why are you?

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Bow down to the Huskies.....UDub