ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

3 strong plays

1. TEMPLE- Way better team than a small school cornell who for some reason everyone is on. Temple is a great team probably the best D in the NCAA, great pg in Fernandez and strong team. They will win by double digits easily. Temple just might beat Kentucky and make that final four.
    2. Xavier- Minn got spanked last game by ohio st and I see it happening again today Xavier has a good team that will win the next two rounds.
    3. Zags- Zags are way better than florida state they know how to win big games, florida st. can't keep score with the Zags.
    Im also thinking Morgan St. to cover they have been really hot lately and could hang in the game.
    Thoughts and opinions hustlers.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Yeah totally disagree with you about temple and the zags being way better then there opponents. Makes no sense to me really. But will see how things turn out. Cornell has played very well this year and played a tough out of conference schedule. Florida St plays great defense and played well in the acc this year even though it was a down year. The Zags are very young and well have some very bad losses on there schedule. By the way did you see how they did against Duke this year?

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    1. TEMPLE- Way better team than a small school cornell who for some reason everyone is on. Temple is a great team probably the best D in the NCAA, great pg in Fernandez and strong team. They will win by double digits easily. Temple just might beat Kentucky and make that final four.
    Royaj,

I simply don't see the comparison here. I have Temple winning this game by at least 6 points. Cornell have done well this year for their level but they'll go no further after this game!

tmorton
    tmorton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Totally with you on Temple. Temple should probably be a 3 seed. Why are they only a 3 1/2 point fav. Is this a trap game

Jerrod
    Jerrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I like the ku comparison...cornell at ku.....close game cornell...plays defense.....ku AT Temple.....temple got handeled....why...cause they cant play d like cornell....im on the points

snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with your plays today

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

FSU has one of the top 5 defenses in college basketball according to Ken Pom