HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Its baacccckkkkkkk!!@!!!

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

Tournament is a great time to FADE the top picks!

$$$$$ Time $$$$$

Actually, I did pretty good during the conference tournaments. Nothing great, but solid enough to make a profit. The key is to examine each game getting all the big "public" action....Love FADING underdogs that get more action than the favorite! Especially during Madness

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by angelodebo View Post
    Tournament is a great time to FADE the top picks!

$$$$$ Time $$$$$

Actually, I did pretty good during the conference tournaments. Nothing great, but solid enough to make a profit. The key is to examine each game getting all the big "public" action....Love FADING underdogs that get more action than the favorite! Especially during Madness
    That burned me taking UNC vs FSU

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

OK we are back in action. 1st Day of the Play-In games.

Iona is lighting up the board. I loved them early in the week, but will probably pass now.

The FADE works best, early in the morning, for the first few games. I will list the play everyday, so no worries.

Today is a PASS

angelodebo

got burned on with FSU too

I got hit on the UNC vs FSU game.

Fla State was shooting "out of their mind." They shot 65% from the field. Ridiculous game. Bottom line is...UNC lost.

As I mentioned in an earlier thread. This Iona vs BYU game is strange. I'm Fading Iona cause they are an underdog + #1 pick = FADE

Thats my theory and I'm sticking to it! But I am not a fan of this pick. Very small!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

I can tell you guys already that Colorado St. will be a play on Thursday Morning. It fits all parameters, and as ugly a dog as it gets.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

did this work pretty good last time you tried it? i didn't read through the whole thread, thanks

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Read the thread. Its worth it.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

i read most of it...seems as if it doesn't work for NBA as you stated and it also seems it is GOLDEN for the CBB tourney games

looks like you've learned a lot since you started this system and i'm ready to tail for these tourney games

wondering why thread goes from '10 to '12 though? leap year lol?

also i've been hating on murray state all year long with things like this....
    ~~~~~▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
    ~~~▄▄██▌█ ░░░░ Murray State Truck .░ ▐
    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ ░░ DESTINATION: First Round Exit░ ▐
    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▌
    ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@)▀▀ ▘

So how can I not put my money where my mouth is and jump on this AUTO FADE? Now you've even gave me a whole THREAD to back the fade up. No way in HELL the Racers should be number whatever they are in the nation (11 maybe?)...they've played NO ONE so at best this games a coin flip..give me the points with the autofade...lets start this year off right...

I'm with you all tourney...rain or shine

but i have a feeling the only rain we'll be seeing...

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

something i just realized that is a little scary though is the proximity of Murray State campus to Louisville KFC Yum! Center where the games being played...could be a "home" atmosphere for Murray State couldn't it?

angelodebo

Could be a "mini" home game for Murray St..But you don't think Vegas is aware of that? Of course they are, I'm FADING away..Everyone and their grandmother will be on Murray.

Obviously nothing is a guarantee. If Colorado St. happens to shoot 20% from the field, then take ur loss and move on.

The tourney is one of the biggest gambling events of the season and Vegas is primed to take the public's cash! Both top picks, Iona & Western Kentucky lost yesterday. I started the tournament 2-0 w/ FADE

angelodebo

I had a picture of IDAHO -1.5 vs CAL SANTA BARB. Public is all over Cal SB and the line has drifted from Idaho +1 to -1.5. Obviously something fishy here. Just throwing it out there..I will make a small play on Idaho b/c of this
    Last edited by angelodebo; 03-14-12 at 01:46 PM. Reason: my pick did not appear

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Could be a "mini" home game for Murray St..But you don't think Vegas is aware of that? Of course they are, I'm FADING away..Everyone and their grandmother will be on Murray.

Obviously nothing is a guarantee. If Colorado St. happens to shoot 20% from the field, then take ur loss and move on.

The tourney is one of the biggest gambling events of the season and Vegas is primed to take the public's cash! Both top picks, Iona & Western Kentucky lost yesterday. I started the tournament 2-0 w/ FADE
    Same here angelo!

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

houllihans check in...any "fadernation" plays for tonight?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Day 2 of the Play-in games. USF is on the top of the board, but the line is moving upwards Cal -2.5 to -3 across the board this morning.

Since yesterday was a good day for the FADE, as BYU came through with the MIRACLE cover. It was not an official play so no addition to the record.

Today play is Cal -2.5 to -3

FADERNATION

angelodebo

South Fla #1 pick. Another example of an underdog getting all the action. I like the Cal play. I like Vermont too. Lamar is getting tons of action, which I find odd b/c there is a decent amount of games today and the fact that Lamar is getting a lot of attention is strange no doubt.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

South Fla #1 pick. Another example of an underdog getting all the action. I like the Cal play. I like Vermont too. Lamar is getting tons of action, which I find odd b/c there is a decent amount of games today and the fact that Lamar is getting a lot of attention is strange no doubt.
    Lamar's coach is Bob Knights son, and ESPN is all over it. Making as big a deal of it as possible. So Joe pub is betting the familiar team. Even though they know less than nothing about either. Vermont is most def a play.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Day 3, and Murray St is all over the list, and has been up there for the past week. ML, and point spread is showing up which are out two key indicators. Its the early morning game,m so Murray St will be on all parlay's, teasers, and ML parlays.

Todays play Colorado St +5.5, and I recommend a little on the ML.

Record (0-1)
    3/14 Cal -3 L

FADERNATION

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

The books need Colorado ST today.

"Bettors were lined up @CaesarsPalaceat 4 a.m. Standing-room only now. "We need Colorado St," says @ToddFuhrman"

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Day 3, and the FADE has been a total reversal of fortunes. Colorado was a total tease with a strong first Half. ugh

Well on the the next

Todays play is Texas +3/+4@SIA & St. Bonys +6/6.5

FADERNATION

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Bodog HAD Texas at 4 for about 2 mins. Pinnacle is stuck on 3 and Cris was at 3.5 only for a minute or two. I guess we see what number the wise guys are wanting.

sportcap
    sportcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7133

Bonnies come thru! Keep the fade going - books will start to come back hard as the tourney goes deeper

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Day 4, and we can not catch a break on the early morning fade. TX was horrific, but the Bonys came through tough.

Today Syr is the victim of the fade.

Todays play is K-St +5/5.5

FADERNATION

sportcap

Thanks for the fade. I was thinking kstate would be on the top they seem to be getting more bets than syracuse. But hey lets go kstate!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

K-State/Cuse betting is pretty much 50/50 Houli, both ML and spread.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Anddddd Under was the play

sportcap

HOULI Is this thread dying? Looks like st.louis wasa a play yesterday which won. Keep the thread alive as the tides will start to turn. Looks like pennsylvania against butler is the play today?

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

the public has been absolutly killing it this tourney

hence why I am 2-10

sportcap

Yea they have but surely that wont last. Yesterday books starting getting that money back and will continue right to the end.

First ... 891011