babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck my man

extenzeuser
    extenzeuser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

WOW....such mixed reviews......i love it!! For anyone who thought I was serious....your definately more retarded than myself....can nobody take a joke anymore....if i read this from someone else I would be dying laughing and prolly send them an sbr point or two becuz it made my day.....all I wanna do is put a smile on somebodys face everyday and make em laugh and u dumbasses cant take a joke....i have never even heard of lehigh and i bet on games everyday, my Lord!! I hope nobody actually bets on them!! as for mangina and pixels i will send u guys some points as we need more people like you on this forum

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i didnt find it funny i found it a total waste of time from a douche bag...we dont need retards around here we need serious ppl trying to make money...you wanna be funny go to your local comedy club and get booed off the fukkin stage

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i didnt find it funny i found it a total waste of time from a douche bag...we dont need retards around here we need serious ppl trying to make money...you wanna be funny go to your local comedy club and get booed off the fukkin stage
    now that was funny

extenzeuser
    extenzeuser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

just cuz i didnt write something serious doesnt mean i am not serious bout betting on ncaa bball....i get just as pissed as anyone else when my bets lose and i throw remotes at tv's i just like keeping the site funny and not always bout who is the best capper cuz i am sure not....the fact that u didnt laugh either means ur 40 yrs old or a virgin or both

First 12