mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alcorn St not in the field of 65???

Can someone honestly explain to me how a team like Alcorn St gets left out of this field? Seriously they almost pulled off the upset vs UTEP losing on a buzzer beater, and put up a LARGEEEE amount of points vs Kansas the #1 seed in the whole tourny. I really think the committee F***ed this one up big time. Look for them to make a post season run in the ni.....cb..... Son of a B****

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

I think i'm dumber for having read this

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Racism

Period, point blank.

The man doesnt want to see Historically Black Colleges in the dance.

Thats why a power conference like the SWAC has to play in the play-in game every year.

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    I think i'm dumber for having read this
    Its a joke bro, with all the people that come on here and claim to be God like at picking games and know everything about CBB figured id mix it up

extenzeuser
    extenzeuser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

understandly, people are gonna be upset over this debacle...who's in? who's out? its all just a bunch of bullSHIT....teams like alcorn st should have a chance to do the macarena at the dance, u never know who is the dud and who is the stud on any given day....which brings me to my next point...i think the tourney should have every team in it that is D1...teams like alcorn st and fordham and marist and dartmouth and for **** sakes presbyterian will get their shot at glory....when are they finally gonna win their first championship? Presbyterian has more heart than three Rudy Rudigers and they never get to show it cuz they never get to play in front of millions.....anyways, i am all for gay marria....i mean a bigger tourney for the little guys like you and me....what u all think?