THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your thoughts please

This year is the closest I've ever paid attention to college hoops. Also, I just started this season betting cbb totals. I am mainly a football capper.

I keep hearing alot of talk about coaches slowing it down during the big tourney. Wanting to save energy for thr next round.

Do they usually play a slower pace and tempo & if so does the lines reflect it or could their be some advantages on the totals?

Also, with a comfortable lead do they play more of the bench for longer to have more backdoor covers

Seems kind of stupid as these may be obvious, but I'm looking for someone who watches every game and has for 10+ years like I do football who have these trends or has tracked it

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

no one

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

hiya buddy

You have to take the Coaches that you no are gonna get it done with there team.

Baylors Coach is solid
    Wisconsins Coach is solid

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is a good angle, I am not sure how it works out, but like anything else if you pick your spots with it, it could be profitable... I do know there are some ridiculous scores in the first rounds that kind of buck s this theory, UNC scored over a hundo themselves in round one last year... a lot of one and two seeds, which you would figure would be trying the rest approach generally light it up in round one, so it is tough to tell... look for teams that may have a good reason to slow it down and save energy, like syracuse for instance... they definitely may be looking to take it easy in round one with the short rotation that has to win 6 games to win it all, and no Onuaku in round one