suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Temple vs Richmond (Over/Under) (Spread) Projection

In the first meeting the score was 71-54 Richmond with the win. But I recalculate that game to as if it was played last night and the score was

64-58 TEMPLE WIN

I have this total projected at 128 and its set at 115 currently on Bookmaker. Im more interested in the spread right now in this game. Temple is set at -4 and after Calculating the true score it was suppost to be they should cover the 4 in a close one.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Don't say that! I've got Richmond to win the tourney.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

ROFLMAO Ive got TEMPLE in a Future so I need them to win ! Hahahaha I was satisfied with my set plays on this game because it came out in Temples favore and I need Temple hahaha.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Well I'd say GL to you, but I'd be lying. It should definitely be a good game though.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I realize that we're talking about good defense and an early Sunday start, but over 115.5 in this game is my biggest play of the day. I can conservatively see a 64-58 pace. Richmond is not going away and will keep the game contested until the final minutes. That means Temple tries to slow the game down, but also keeps focused on making baskets. Both of these teams are good enough to score 60 in an important game.
    Last edited by tatddy; 03-14-10 at 05:03 AM.

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Temple covers they are playing well booked at -3.5 already

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Im just playing Temple on the cover in this one as im not sure what both teams game plans are gonna really be coming ito this one. I have it going over 115 but will just stay off that instead

Brocc
    Got Surf
    Brocc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4585

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    Im just playing Temple on the cover in this one as im not sure what both teams game plans are gonna really be coming ito this one. I have it going over 115 but will just stay off that instead
    Good call Sucker...Owls take this one

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

its 116.5 and rising very quickly............the 1st half is 52.5, i think this is a better pick. both teams would only need to shoot about 40% to get this. if the refs put them to the line a few times in the first half this could go over with both teams shooting only around 35%

2PLAYSMAX
    2PLAYSMAX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

Temple gets the cover IMO...and watch out for them in the NCAA they will do major damage. Underrated team.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    its 116.5 and rising very quickly............the 1st half is 52.5, i think this is a better pick. both teams would only need to shoot about 40% to get this. if the refs put them to the line a few times in the first half this could go over with both teams shooting only around 35%

ill look at that man ty

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I would be careful and not play this game for alot of money.
    We all know Temple has been very good to Us betters at the window this season.
    Richmond will be no push over today, they are hungry as well.
    Should be the best game today out of the four.
    I like Richmond in this spot plus the points.
    Good Luck

KingKolzig

ill look at that man ty
    np, its worth putting a unit on i think. how intense can these tired defenses be. one of these teams has to go stone cold in order for the 1st half over not to hit..........i think it will be something like 30-27

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

putting up 30-27 is a reasonable half time score I had this projected at 64-58 on my calculations so ill play that first half . It went up to 53.5 dam went up a point

Jiggy Fly
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier!!
    Jiggy Fly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by 2PLAYSMAX View Post
    Temple gets the cover IMO...and watch out for them in the NCAA they will do major damage. Underrated team.
    Being from Philly I'm more of a Nova fan but I do agree Temple is underrated!!

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Ehhhh that point actually annyoed me so i d ecided not to play the first half gl man

lol I apparently placed a bet on the first half this morning so i covered by half a point phew
    Last edited by suckerforparlays; 03-14-10 at 12:48 PM.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sucker, I capped that at around 122-125 range. When it opened at 115 I was surprised. Some guys at the other place love it over, but the main man has it projected at 11-115. I'm not very confident in my totals projections right now after SDSU/UNLV struggled to get 100 points last night and I liked it over 129

KingKolzig

Ehhhh that point actually annyoed me so i d ecided not to play the first half gl man
    i know that sorta stuff gets in my head too. if it makes you feel better i payed -120 for the 52.5 lol

Gundog

Since the tournament started Temple has put the ball in Fernandez's hands, let the clock run down, which has resulted in a ton of points for him and Lavoy Allen, 14 assists with zero turnovers and games going under the total. Remember, Fernandez didn't play the last Richmond game.
    This could be a 54 to 50 type game (who knows it's a gamble), i feel that the guys out in LV are screaming take the over on this one.
    Like i said in my last post im siding with Richmond today plus the points.
    Good luck

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    i know that sorta stuff gets in my head too. if it makes you feel better i payed -120 for the 52.5 lol

ha it does make me feel better lol

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by Gundog View Post
    Since the tournament started Temple has put the ball in Fernandez's hands, let the clock run down, which has resulted in a ton of points for him and Lavoy Allen, 14 assists with zero turnovers and games going under the total. Remember, Fernandez didn't play the last Richmond game.
    This could be a 54 to 50 type game (who knows it's a gamble), i feel that the guys out in LV are screaming take the over on this one.
    Good luck

Gun Dog I already factored in the fact that he wasnt playing in the game that projected score I posted incluced Fernandez

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

It better go over is all Im saying. You know I vowed to never play another over but Im making an exception here

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    It better go over is all Im saying. You know I vowed to never play another over but Im making an exception here
    roflmao I didnt throw the lock on it I dont roll like that man hahaha

Gundog

Gun Dog I already factored in the fact that he wasnt playing in the game that projected score I posted incluced Fernandez
    I figured you did. I know you do your homework on these games.

14 assists and 0 turn overs so far in this tournament for Fernandez. Seems to be the go to guy when Temple runs the clock down to 20 seconds. Not a bad option with TO/A numbers like that. Smart player like all the foreign kids seem to be. If you watched how Temple has helped in their man to man so far, I think Richmonds only shot is to get their first looks to go in the hoop (and win on the Offensive Boards). In Temples first two games, once someone split the guard defense, help was immediately there. Insanely tuff to drive on this defense.
    I look at things like this and i think it's just about time for Temple to have a let down game. Richmond is scrappy and can be sloppy.
    BOL

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

It will defintly be a close game all the way down to the wire. Im pulling for Temple because I got them in a Future but I do NOT expect this to be a blowout by either team. If it is welllllll..... Ill probably roll over and be confused outta my mind lol.

I like Richmonds ball club to I do think they still have a chance to win and I will not be shocked if they win this game not at all.

During the last meeting between these 2 teams Temple shot very poorly from the field and only made 1 3 pointer out of 10. You factor in the fact that they still are pretty bad 3 point shooting team but they should of made 3 out of those 10 3s so you tack on another 6 points right there plus a Fernandez's avereage docked down a few points and then you look at what Richmond shot during that game and they over achieved from the field BIG TIME lol shooting over 13% higher then they normally do so you dock them down.

All I no is this could go into Triple OT there both pretty evenly matched in the end

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Richmond's perimeter shooting will be pressured
    Temple here
    if anyone's due to drop a turd it's Richmond.

KingKolzig

wow 54 first half points. i had the over of 52.5 and it was at 52 with 3:20 left and just barely snuck in the over on funky richmond hoop with 5 secs left. whew...........but did any1 see the water leak? a drenched court will get in some shooters heads, did vegas do that???? and did they know that the refs wouldnt put ANYONE at the line?

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

DUDE I apparently had the over in the first half I booked it early this morning and forgot i had that I logged onto bookmaker and saw more money in my account I was sitting there just chilling watching the game not worried about the first half and booom money in my account lol

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Nah King I think its a pretty clean game actually. I think both teams are playing there game.. Fernadez aint getting his shots to drop though that rim is hating him.

KingKolzig

DUDE I apparently had the over in the first half I booked it early this morning and forgot i had that I logged onto bookmaker and saw more money in my account I was sitting there just chilling watching the game not worried about the first half and booom money in my account lol
    ive do that all the time lol. best thing is if you do it and lose a bet you never notice. but when you do it and win a bet you just love it, best feeling

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

I hope temple losses.........Bunch of idiots have tried to milk it for the last 5 minutes

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    I hope temple losses.........Bunch of idiots have tried to milk it for the last 5 minutes
    I had the over but to call a team Idiots for playing there style of basketball isnt right thats a bad statement. If you dont like that teams style of play then dont put any money that game. Its Simple as that

Gundog

Quote Originally Posted by Gundog View Post
    Good luck
    Well this was a push for me on this game, i should of played the under like the prediction above .
    Only thing is i dont like playing totals.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

it happens It was on pace to go over but the scoring stopped with 8 minutes left in the 2nd and temple then quit scoring for 3 minutes I factor in 1 minute droughts but not 3 minute droughts

Gundog

it happens It was on pace to go over but the scoring stopped with 8 minutes left in the 2nd and temple then quit scoring for 3 minutes I factor in 1 minute droughts but not 3 minute droughts
    Let's make some cash busting up the brackets.

12 Last