nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego State + 4 and my other plays.

Thought I would give you some good fade material here as it seems everything I posts loses.

Well, here is my plays for today.

#1. California -2

I just think the Huskies are mad overrated. Isaiah Thomas never seems to live up to the hype. Its like everywhere here in the Northwest thinks he is the greatest just because of his name. Every time I watch this team he struggles and the team has trouble with just about everyone they face.

Thursday night they played like crap for 30 minutes before finally beating a pretty bad 14-17 Oregon State team by 7. The Huskies trailed by 9 at halftime to a team they should have no problem with.

The team has won 6 in a row, but they have had lot of close calls against some sub par teams during that stretch. This is pretty much a two dimensional team with only Quincy Poindexter and Isaiah Thomas contributing. That may be enough when you are playing the bottom half of the Pac 10, but it wont get it done against California.

The Golden Bears have won 6 in a row as well, all by double digits. Only one team has come closer than 15 points during that stretch. The Golden Bears also bring a much more balanced scoring sttack. They have 4 guys averaging 12+ Points per game.

Jamal Boykin, Robertson, Randle, and Christopher all offer serious scoring threats. The Golden Bears should have an easy time in this one, and I see another double digit win here.

#2. San Diego State + 4

The Aztecs continue to fly under the radar. This is a 24-8 team coming off a huge win over New Mexico last night. I think you have to love the plus 4 points here. The Aztechs have won 4 in a row and 8 of their last 9, having lost only to #15 BYU during that stretch.

The Aztecs are just playing great on both ends of the floor. They are holding opponents to 62 points per game this season and I think UNLV will struggle to score in this game. This should be a very tight game and I think the 4 is huge in a game this tight.

#3. Denver vs. Memphis OVER 212

These teams both go up and down the court and I think 212 is too easy here. I have seen games like this lined at 222. It seems to me that Memphis scores and gives up big points almost every game, and the Nuggets are a team that will be happy to play at that pace. Just an easy over here.

#4. New Jersey + 9 1/2

This would seem like a crazy play, but the Nets are playing much better ball. This team still loses but they dont get blow out often at all. They come in here off a near upset of OKC last night and i expect no let up. The Rockets are not a good enough team to be laying this many points against anyone and the Nets are good value as they are way better than their record indicates.

These are the 4 plays I like tonight and I will also parlay these 4 together. Good Luck with all your plays.

JP10
    JP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

BOL

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I am against your two CBB plays because, #1 I have UNLV in a future to win the tourney and I am not hoping for a close game and #2 I am from WA and want to see UW make it to the tourney after a horrible year.