MaxEMillion
    MaxEMillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1866

Big east opinions

Lets talk spreads! If anyone is considerate and would like to throw me a few points I started a post a few days ago saying I thought this was Georgetowns time to shine and momentum seemed to be on their side. I seem to be right there. I am going to ride them again this game and take Georgetown -4.5. Unlike the last two games for Marquette where their style seemed to benefit them, I think it is going to work against them here. Georgetown has big physical guards that can bang with Marquette all game and now that Monroe is playing like a man they are tough to beat.

MY PICK GTOWN -4.5

The next one neither myself nor anyone else had any idea would happen. Notre Dame looks incredible right now. They are allowing teams to miss mid range jumpers then giving them 35 seconds to think about it.(Short of Butler WVU cant shoot) Then right when you get over the easy shot that you missed they drop a bucket on youj after boring you to death. They are playing very well and any time the game gets in question you see Harangody coming off the bench. He missed the finals his freshman year and I think he desperately wants to get back and will carry his team to victory.

MY PICK ND +5

MY PICK

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

wow gtown is that high? i got them at -3 at opening any more worries me seeing as marq loves to keep things close....gl

2daBank

you can still get gtown -3.5 i would shop around if i was you

MaxEMillion

I got that from my local. I just called him and he sent it to me wrong. What are the opinions on ND?

2daBank

ND been the 1 game every round that i have missed so im probably not the guy to ask...would think WVU handles them but if they get those same Catholic refs that called that shit last night they probably win

MaxEMillion

The only thing I see is Butler has been the only shooter for WVU all season. If ND can take him away which I think they can, it will be a close game. Let Wannamaker shoot all game cause he can WANNA make all he wants but that dude shoots about as well as Plexico Burress.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough one i think ND has confidence and could win this game, Like Bank says ND seems to always get the calls in the Big East tourny and usually has a good following. If WVU has trouble hitting shots I think ND takes this one.
    If I was going to play I would go ND +5 I think thats were the value is

2daBank

WVU the most talented team in the big east unfortunately they are undisciplined and poorly coached....not to mention they cant make a free throw to save there fukkin lives

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf40 View Post
    Tough one i think ND has confidence and could win this game, Like Bank says ND seems to always get the calls in the Big East tourny and usually has a good following. If WVU has trouble hitting shots I think ND takes this one.
    If I was going to play I would go ND +5 I think thats were the value is

im to the point now where it personal and i probably fade there asses till they lose....could get expensive but no damn way they beat gtown

MaxEMillion

I also LOVE maryland tonight. I hate them in real life being a UNC fan and living in MD but I respect a good team. They are built for a decent tourney run because they are an older experienced team that has alot of momentum at the moment.

2daBank

get off maryland they may break your heart tonight...i hate them though not because of any ties to any school just dont like Vazquez and reallly dont think they all that good...sure they on a nice run but lets not forget its a nice run against the shit acc

MaxEMillion

I dont think they beat Gtown either. Problem is alot of these other teams are looking forward to NCAA. This is the BIG DANCE for ND. They know they dont have a shot come real tourney time and this title would be huge for them. Harangody is tough to stop being a great free throw shooter as well.

MaxEMillion

I just think GT shot their wad last night and MD will come in with momentum. Four is a decent spread because if you get the W you can cover late with free throws and I would trust a senior team to make them.

MaxEMillion

The other team I have a slight lean towards if Florida. They seem to be playing very motivated ever since playing Kentucky late in the year and now have a decent shot of getting back to the NCAA and can probably seal it with one more win.

2daBank

really think fla is a joke

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Good to see you two agree on the same teams......