capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capri5421 NCAAB Friday, 42-20 ATS

Good morning to all you player's, hope everyone had A great Thursday. Today being Friday, there's some great games on the card for today. Just A quick note, my home town team Fired there head man. Norm Roberts is OUT as head coach at ST. JOHNS. In my opinion they need to bring A superstar head man. They NEED to grab most of that NYC talent, it's a dam shame that the Redstorm aren't in the top 25 every single year, with all that talent in the Big Apple. Ok, on to Friday for me I'm taking the day off from Gambling. Winning is very important for me. Like it is to alot of people, but not all. Loseing two games is my limit for a the week. I will watch every single game today, and set myself up for a great day on Saturday. I hope all you guy's get paid today. Good luck to all you player's, I'll talk to you on Saturday.

42-20 ATS
    +5,460 unit's

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Capri what do you think about Ohio State!

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    Capri what do you think about Ohio State!
    In my opinion there going to win by 8-12 point's.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

all your NYC talent gets plucked by nova and the rest of the big east schools and now even the a-10

2daBank

to bad for the coach though as with there talent level i feel he got a lot out of them, lets call him the anti Barnes cant recruit but can coach

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    all your NYC talent gets plucked by nova and the rest of the big east schools and now even the a-10
    I know it's a dam shame, St. Johns need's to do something huge. They play most of there home games in the greatest arena, there in the greatest city, They need to start winning. NOW.

SargeantHooker
    SargeantHooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Hate to see you sitting today out, but absolutely love the decipline. Looking forward to seeing you thoughts on tomorrow

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    I know it's a dam shame, St. Johns need's to do something huge. They play most of there home games in the greatest arena, there in the greatest city, They need to start winning. NOW.

i call bs on the city!!!!!!!!!

but bottom line is NYC has so much going on if your a big time player why stay there when you can be a king in little college towns

capri5421

i call bs on the city!!!!!!!!!

but bottom line is NYC has so much going on if your a big time player why stay there when you can be a king in little college towns
    Where you from, you told once, I forgot.

2daBank

born in Chi town but been in STL most my life certainly not the best city....but we got a high murder rate so at least there is that

capri5421

born in Chi town but been in STL most my life certainly not the best city....but we got a high murder rate so at least there is that
    LOL. That's right, cool. Your a Cards fan, maybe this is the year, your Card's will play " the Evil Empire " in the Fall Classic. Huge Yankee fan here.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

I really thought the St.Johns coach did the best he could with what he was given to work with .

2daBank

LOL. That's right, cool. Your a Cards fan, maybe this is the year, your Card's will play " the Evil Empire " in the Fall Classic. Huge Yankee fan here.
    god i hate the Yankees i say dollar for dollar our championships are more impressive!!!!! as we second with way less money spent.........i dont think we can do it we are a good club but we got a serious shortage of lefties bats and pitchers could be a real problem as philly is stacked with left handed bats

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    I really thought the St.Johns coach did the best he could with what he was given to work with .
    That's a great statment, But that's not enough this team because where they are (nyc) where they play ( msg ) and the talent that surrand's them. There's 5 star recruit's every where in NYC, St. John's need's to grab most of them. Great point SUCKER.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

hey, have a good day, capri. sorry to see you're sitting it out, but gotta do what works for you. much respect for the discipline.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I think I'll slow down today as well. But nice to bet the afternoon games and watch the scores at work:-) It makes the time go fast. so i'll play some small wagers today.
    Looking forward to your picks tomorrow:-)

capri5421

Thanx Killer your a gentleman. I don't want NO loseing streak to go beyond two day's, taking a day off work's well for all season, so I keep the routine. Good luck today, I will get some good studying in today for Saturday.Gl

2daBank

think there are a lot of opportunities today just gotta be patient as the early games arnt as good as yesterday

capri5421

think there are a lot of opportunities today just gotta be patient as the early games arnt as good as yesterday
    Yea, I'm seeing that. Love Temple -9.5, Illinois +8, there's a few. But for me, I got to follow my routine. It has many times in the past.

capri5421

Hope everyone is having a great day, some really good games today. I have two play's for Saturday, both of them are pretty early. Waiting for the lines. Good luck and good nite.

2daBank

UTEP-6.....they just love giving me money with this team

capri5421

That is sick, I believe I've GOT to load up on that one. For the past 3 hour's I've looked at this game from every angle. I know these two team's better than the coaches. Your smart, your reading my mind. How did you do today?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

2daBank

That is sick, I believe I've GOT to load up on that one. For the past 3 hour's I've looked at this game from every angle. I know these two team's better than the coaches. Your smart, your reading my mind. How did you do today?

5-1 or something like that and i pounded the shit out of gtown so overall real nice

capri5421

Kansas ML, WINNER

43-20 ATS
    +5,960 unit's

Hope everyone is doing well, and winning. Well I got back on the winning side A Kansas chaulk. Great display of Defense and talent with Kansas. K-State keeped it within six for along time, then the Jayhawks pulled away. Keepin my wagering as routine as possible has been very, very good to me this college basketball season. Hope all of you player's had a good day, I'm ready for Sunday already, very ready.