jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

I have a question

Is it a good idea to fade a weak team coming off a big upset win? Most of these teams will not do it two days in a row will they? Logically it seems to make sense but anyone with alot more expierence please let me know. Im liking Virginia Tech early as I dont see Miami playing above normal 2 days in a row against a decent VT team.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    Is it a good idea to fade a weak team coming off a big upset win? Most of these teams will not do it two days in a row will they? Logically it seems to make sense but anyone with alot more expierence please let me know. Im liking Virginia Tech early as I dont see Miami playing above normal 2 days in a row against a decent VT team.
    It's a strong trend in all sports.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

Does it hold up well in these tournaments though? Bad team back to back covers or outright winners. Im really liking VT -4 but I also loved Wake yesterday too. Maybe its my hate for "The U" but I cant see them winning today.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think this is a difficult answer in the mia case yes i think its a great idea as that was more wake being bitches and the spread is low....now on the other hand like tech yesterday coming offf the col win (not exactly huge but theyy were dogs) i figured they would continue to play inspired and sure enough they pushed kansas....relly depends on teams makeup and there coach. fade mia but i would expect a inspired effort from vir to keep within that big number

2daBank

regular season always good to fade a team of big upset, but tourney time momentum and confidence are important as well....which scares me because mia is very young and that shit may have done wonders for there psyche

jwbama23
    LSUCKS

Hokies cant be 1 and done with Miami on deck.....just dont see it. I need to hit some early games today as yesterday and the day before killed me. Needless to say I wont be getting much work done this week

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    Hokies cant be 1 and done with Miami on deck.....just dont see it. I need to hit some early games today as yesterday and the day before killed me. Needless to say I wont be getting much work done this week

ha been layed off all winter boss asked me if i was ready to come back said after this week then im gonna need off thur and fri next week ......i know its not a early one but you might wanna throw down on gtown at -3 right now as that one gonna go up

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

sure thing

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    sure thing

whats a sure thing bro?

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    regular season always good to fade a team of big upset, but tourney time momentum and confidence are important as well....which scares me because mia is very young and that shit may have done wonders for there psyche

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post

ok bro i know i say some funny shit but wtf was funny about that?

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I didnt find that funny one bit

THE DEVIL
    THE DEVIL's Avatar Become A Pro!

hes played too many parlays .. nes going nuts

THE DEVIL
    THE DEVIL's Avatar Become A Pro!

im am trying that stragedy out today fade big upset winners weak teams s .. well see how that comes to play today

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by THE DEVIL View Post
    im am trying that stragedy out today fade big upset winners weak teams s .. well see how that comes to play today

which teams Devil

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Good info, appears both Virginia teams right play!