suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Sam Houston State Game

Wow anyone watching this game? This is insane im on the edge of my seat right now lol

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Sam Houston pulled of a squaker of a game. Dam I needed Sam Houston in that game badly to lol. Phew!

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I watched it, SE LOU should have had the outright but choked it away, at least they covered the +6. Good game to watch, a lot of points.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

i was freaking out lol I needed Sam Houston t o keep my 4 game parlay alive lol. That white kid on sam houston who nailed that 3 that was ****ing ballsy as ****. But it was insane!

jallen247
    jallen247's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know why SHSU decides to this in tourney time. We basically walked through conference play. Big game on saturday for the conference championship.

jallen247

That white kid's name is Lance Pevehouse btw

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Ill back them in the championship game though there quick as **** and I like it lol

jallen247

Coming from someone who knows both teams well, if SHSU gets SFA to play their game then they shouldn't have a problem. The only time SHSU has had trouble this year is when their outside shots aren't falling (they rely heavily on the 3), and when they are in foul trouble. If the game slows down and a couple of the bigs get in foul trouble, it could turn into a very interesting game. SHSU hasn't played well in the last two games to get to the championship, and with SFA being a rival team, I expect SHSU to come out and play hard and get a W.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

doesnt Stephen Austin basically avoid shooting the 3. They only play in the paint right? They shoot 35% from the 3 but have only taken 355 3s this year most teams have taken atleast 450 3s this year

jallen247

That's correct. SFA likes to slow the game down and work for a good shot. SHSU likes to kick up the tempo and can easily make over 10 3s in a game when the shots are falling. Unfortunately, so far in the tournament, the shots have not been falling