PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Washington -9 over Oregon State?

Does anyone here watch Pac-10? Any thoughts on this game? Washington is on a hot streak with their big man Bryan-Amaning stepping it up big-time. Washington had trouble away from home this season, but won 4 straight on the road to close out the season- including their last victory a week ago @ Oregon St by 12 points. Now it's only 9 points on a neutral floor... Washington's team is much deeper and more talented as a whole

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Oregon State/UNDER parlay

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Does anyone here watch Pac-10? Any thoughts on this game? Washington is on a hot streak with their big man Bryan-Amaning stepping it up big-time. Washington had trouble away from home this season, but won 4 straight on the road to close out the season- including their last victory a week ago @ Oregon St by 12 points. Now it's only 9 points on a neutral floor... Washington's team is much deeper and more talented as a whole
    Washington SU. Don't see them losing this game.

edoggdriveby
    edoggdriveby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I'm on Oregon State +9. It's hard to beat a team 3 times and I just have a hunch that OSU is going to do a little bit of tinkering on the 1-3-1 defense to bother Washington more. Definitely Washington is more athletic, but I think OSU will have a gameplan to slow down the Huskies this time around. It's all going to depend on if Oregon State can control the pace of the game because Washington definitely has a lot more fire power.
    But in the end just ask yourself "What would Gary Payton do?"

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am just glad I live in the MidWest..... so I dont have to follow the Pac 10..... I can not stand 1 team in the conf! I know its not relative to your post..... just killing time before Clemson goes on a run!

edoggdriveby
    edoggdriveby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits;3****23
    Oregon State/UNDER parlay
    On the same parlay, high chance if one of them hits, the other is going to follow..

fishtot
    fishtot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4082

OSU

Just like all other teams that were swept during the season, osu will not only cover but they will win this bitch su

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

just need washington moneyline badly...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by edoggdriveby;3****81
    On the same parlay, high chance if one of them hits, the other is going to follow..
    Correlation at its finest.