SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

very good play

I'm up 1,000$ today with UCLA pk and Marquette +5. My last play is Penn St +6. Hoping to make it 1,500$ for the day. Bol

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Minnesota -6

hopefully i'm not like this afterwards ----->

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

BOL.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I've liked it all day, but what's with Battle?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

shocking you always claim all these winners but when you actual post your play before the game it gets killed...normally i wouldnt give a shit but sense you thought it was cute to brag about being on a right side of a play i was opposite i find this shit hilarious...god i wonder how much - it would say in your sig if you actually posted your plays instead of just claiming victory's, fukkin scrub

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

seriously soup you should post 3-4 games in the morning, not after the game. if you really turned 1000 into 6200 you must be hitting 70% so post them. starting a "very good play" thread after the game is the gayest thing ive seen on this site and it just clogs up sbr's NCAA page

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    seriously soup you should post 3-4 games in the morning, not after the game. if you really turned 1000 into 6200 you must be hitting 70% so post them. starting a "very good play" thread after the game is the gayest thing ive seen on this site and it just clogs up sbr's NCAA page

he is a fukkin joke that is why....he up so big but the only play he posts are fukkin losers

2daBank

hey guys i won 20 Gs last night on new mex st but forgot to post it but im gonna count it on my record anyway...

KingKolzig

2db have you ever followed a game on ESPN boxscores, where they have the "conversation" tab. biggest liars ive ever seen in my life lol

2daBank

maybe once ive seen it if they the biggest liars this place gotta be a close second

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

2db have you ever followed a game on ESPN boxscores, where they have the "conversation" tab. biggest liars ive ever seen in my life lol
    the comments under the conversation tab are hilarious. invariably, there are guys on either side, either ATS or total. then, they debate their side back and forth and call names. the mortal lock is that someone will weigh in with something to this effect: "you guys are throwing hundreds of dollars on the over/under in Hofstra/Northeastern? what a bunch of degenerate losers." as if the guy watching the internet gamecast of Hofstra/NE without putting money on it is Brad fkn Pitt or something.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    the comments under the conversation tab are hilarious. invariably, there are guys on either side, either ATS or total. then, they debate their side back and forth and call names. the mortal lock is that someone will weigh in with something to this effect: "you guys are throwing hundreds of dollars on the over/under in Hofstra/Northeastern? what a bunch of degenerate losers." as if the guy watching the internet gamecast of Hofstra/NE without putting money on it is Brad fkn Pitt or something.
    Brad Pitt lol...........nk everyone there is gambling. who goes to those boards to talk to ppl lol. funniest thing is ppl who bet team A will only say so after team A has built a 15 pt halftime lead lol

2daBank

Brad Pitt lol...........nk everyone there is gambling. who goes to those boards to talk to ppl lol. funniest thing is ppl who bet team A will only say so after team A has built a 15 pt halftime lead lol

kinda like G's picks here

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

yeah, the mix of commenters there is gold. it's as if the loneliest Hofstra grad in the world is sitting in his basement, sipping his camomile tea and enjoying the gentile espn gamecast of his team when a bunch ruffians bust in and ruin it with their coarse gambling talk and exclamation points. finally, around the 8:00 timeout in the 2H, he breaks and has to give them what for.

2daBank

kolzig i tried messaging you but your shit is locked...go back to my thread

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    yeah, the mix of commenters there is gold. it's as if the loneliest Hofstra grad in the world is sitting in his basement, sipping his camomile tea and enjoying the gentile espn gamecast of his team when a bunch ruffians bust in and ruin it with their coarse gambling talk and exclamation points. finally, around the 8:00 timeout in the 2H, he breaks and has to give them what for.

i gotta go check this shit out

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i gotta go check this shit out
    make sure its a game that isnt on tv or doesnt have a live feed. cause thats when you see the most people there

2daBank

turn your messages on kolzig