hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Does anyone follow Head to Head matchups beat 3x in a season

Been just starting to follow this trend and looks like it brings in a lot of winners. It seems teams have a hard time beating a team 3 times in a season.

Plays for today

Georgetown +6 lost twice to Cuse and then they win outright.

Marquette +5.5 same story

Ucla -1 winner, winner chicken dinner

So Miss +4.5 up 12 with 13 min to go

Texas -1 tonight

North Carolina +3.5 tonight

Ohio +5 tonight

Oregon +11

Stanford +7.5

Colorado St. +10

UNLV -12.5 ouch, lotta points

Idaho +8.5

Fullerton -3

Alabama A M +7

I will add more plays as I find them. Seems like an interesting pattern. What ya think
    Last edited by hanco21; 03-11-10 at 04:26 PM.

hanco21

Add Stanford +7.5

hanco21

Add Colorado St. +10

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Oregon against Cal is another one. Public seems to be all over Cal yet the line hasn't moved either. Maybe they can keep it within 10, but they really are terrible.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

this was the subject of much discussion Monday, when someone's rationale was that Gonzaga couldn't possibly beat St Mary's 3 times in one season (even though they have in a number of previous season). St. Mary's did pull the upset. However, on the same night, W&M lost to ODU for the third time this season and Fairfield lost to Siena for the third time this season.

personally, i don't agree with the theory stated that simply (ie, can't beat team 3x one season). that said, i think that it's a great thing to track to try and figure out what out what else should be involved in the analysis. seems like the beginning of a potential system, not the final version. BOL to you and will be very interested to see what you find. if nothing else, we confirmed Monday that no one tracked this accurately long-term, and someone should.

hanco21

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    this was the subject of much discussion Monday, when someone's rationale was that Gonzaga couldn't possibly beat St Mary's 3 times in one season (even though they have in a number of previous season). St. Mary's did pull the upset. However, on the same night, W&M lost to ODU for the third time this season and Fairfield lost to Siena for the third time this season.

personally, i don't agree with the theory stated that simply (ie, can't beat team 3x one season). that said, i think that it's a great thing to track to try and figure out what out what else should be involved in the analysis. seems like the beginning of a potential system, not the final version. BOL to you and will be very interested to see what you find. if nothing else, we confirmed Monday that no one tracked this accurately long-term, and someone should.
    thanks....Its coming through today...UCLA another winner. Good luck with your picks today.