KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Norfolk State +3 (thursday, neutral court)

Can anybody give me a reason not to like Norfolk state here. After a midseason slump they have really rebounded and have won 8 of 10. Only losses coming at home to Deleware State 54-52 (conferences 2nd best team @ 11-5) and on the road to Morgan State 88-87 (conference best team @ 15-1).....they beat Hampton on the road by 4, and at home by 16. Norfolk has the conferences leading scoring Michael Deloach at 22.6 ppg..........Norfolk is 9-7 in conference while Hampton is 8-8. Hampton does come in with a 5 game winning streak, but 4 of those are against subpar teams. The only thing Hampton does have is a storyline as they will be playing hard for a murdered teammate, which happened in october. Aside from that I can't see why this line isnt reversed.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

give me till tomorrow morning. i live 10 min for the NSU stadium ill get you some intel.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    give me till tomorrow morning. i live 10 min for the NSU stadium ill get you some intel.
    ok thanks. I just wonder if maybe something will come out of that. Cause either there is a late injury or people are making too much of a Hampton 5 game streak against nobodys

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just looked over their stats. About as even as they come. I'll be on Hampton because they have been beaten by Norfolk twice already