edlaw
    edlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

key point to usf offense v.s. geo

usf has no perimiter shooting all there points yes.,were scored in the paint( all),now if they use this type of scheme offense on geo trying to come inside all day well its going to be a long day for usf b/geo is no depaul team much better team,dont c usf scoring alot of points unless they start hitting outside shots inwhich there not a perimeter shooting team,this seems to be a plus for the geo defense team to stop the inside stuff and usf is dead in the water.(KEY).thoughts?

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

those are great thoughts actually. So do you think Georgetown is gonna run away with this game by atleast 15 points? I see the TOTAL is set at 134 right now. Or would you take the Georgetown -7?

edlaw

well based on what i j/said on paper geo should cover this -7 and the ML is seems to be a safe bet to consider,but i really do see geo running away w/this 1,i think we will see that high scoring geo offense that tends to show it's pretty head now and then and the fact they will have fresher legs,so if played out the way i think the way its going to go geo should cover this easy,gilchrist wasnt much of a factor yes.,but u shut down there big boy scoring all there points and there done!(dom jones)

FHCI30
    FHCI30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see this just like the St Johns and UCONN game i doubt Gtown will play their hearts out. This one might be close.

edlaw

right now st.john is playing w/alot of heart and there playing like they have something to prove,but i think geo been an under estmatided and unvalued team all yr and this is there spot to prove something in the tourney ... ie... like where they fit in ,v.s the other bigs,syr,nova,pitt,w.v. teams that r waiting in the x round

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Right now my gut is telling me to take the points. I'll probably lay off this one though.

edlaw

c after yes., win the books sweetin the pot w/+7 and they want the public to take that +7 but depaul is a bad team,no comparision to geo,j/dont c an off., if u take away the inside stuff and i think geo's bigs shut this down! forgot to include louville in my post up as 1 of the bigs waiting in x round.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

No play...take Marquette -3.5 Thank me later!

edlaw

marq playing great and better and better every week,the only thing that scares me about taking marq the public is already 90% all over marq.so even tho i love marq, as a team and this spot im sorry im going to have to disagree st john @ home plus the points in this spot gives marq a run for there money and dont be surprise if st johns pulls this out there ass(ML) upset!

edlaw

i j/love how every-1 on this forum and all the capper's out there like they have the big secret team to sucess today and guartanee all the write ups is how every-1 love MARQ today,great team but public already 90%,this st johns team is a danderous team in the tourny to doubt,watch all the" love MARQ" writ-ups today

BigMama
    BigMama's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck

edlaw

j/like i suspected usf has no offense,there not going to score in the paint like they did w/depaul and they have no outside shooting /this game is over/also st. johns w/5.5 plus ML and n.d. ML and minus the points

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Only key point is usf has to get good lucks and swing the ball. They have no d so thats not an option!

edlaw

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    those are great thoughts actually. So do you think Georgetown is gonna run away with this game by atleast 15 points? I see the TOTAL is set at 134 right now. Or would you take the Georgetown -7?
    congrats to all the geo backers so they didnt beat them by 15 they beat them by 20

edlaw

congrats to all u sju red rider backers,that makes me 2-0 and 1 more play for me is N.D. for game on the ML bol to all red hot baby!

edlaw

well congrats to the n.d. backers and every-1 who followed today w/a 3-0 sweep and hopefully i will have the wisdom to do well again tom,so it was a very good day and hopefully every-1 made money today if not live to fight another day tom.,BOL to every-1,until tom.,