JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Arizona state & Nevada March Madness convo

its not often a team gets in the tournament while on a bad losing streak AND ends up having success. just seems like alot of revolving doors to go through. teams that tiptoe in the tournament the way nevada did have little merit.

i understand people subscribing to the idea of "nevada isnt suppose to be here, now they might make might a run" but is that not asking for alot? so much pressure for a team that already dont belong, to perform. and its vs the sun devils. they are no slouches.

when were talking about on court.. i can tell you 1 absolute fact that ASU is going to outhoop Nevada. ASU has done it all year vs top teams and vs teams that are predicted to win it ALL. does that warrant a win or a cover? no.

but hoopers know what i mean! ASU reminds me of those AAU tournament teams i use to go against as a kid where all FIVE players especially the front court have an insane innate ability to SCORE the basketball. nothing else. no serious plays will be ran, just everyone can dribble, shoot the 3 very well coupled with a lengthy backcourt. Now, is that the recipe to win this game? idk. it could be.. is arizona state to "obvious" of a play? does nevada show up to dance?? hmm
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 03-14-23 at 09:04 PM.

Hoopball328
    Hoopball328's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3871

ASU looked really good tonight. Maybe an overreaction but I think I'm going to have them beating TCU.

JayDr3am
    Handi

im more inclined to like TCU here.. -5 seems a little high but when i think about it more, this game can easily get away from ASU if their shots arent falling.

my only worry with this specific matchup is TCU is going to forsure gonna be able to punish ASU in the paint. Nevada couldnt do that and ontop of that, nevada shot and defended the 3 horribly. TCU is going to lock all that shit up imo. i dont think ASU's style of play is a good match vs TCU..

JayDr3am
    Handi

im interested to see what this line does over the next 48hrs

JayDr3am
    Handi

what line are you boys seeing for this game? (ASU v TCU)

JayDr3am
    Handi

the game is later tonight but getting TCU anything under -5 is gold imo. sharps ate up the +6 and +5 now im only seeing -4.5. i liked TCU before, now i like them even more now

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2035

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    the game is later tonight but getting TCU anything under -5 is gold imo. sharps ate up the +6 and +5 now im only seeing -4.5. i liked TCU before, now i like them even more now
    I like this one. My line at 5/215.
    Took TCU-215/MEM-130 Parlay.
    Last edited by BOA12; 03-17-23 at 03:00 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

i like that Bo. its so frustrating cause there are so many good games but they are overlap each other. they need to spread these games out a little bit