Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Purdue is such garbage

I'll be martingale fading them ML after the first round

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

They are never set up well for the tourney. They always play through their bigs. When March comes around, it’s all about guards. For one, when Purdue falls behind, you need threes and quick buckets, bigs don’t give you that. They are a solid team but will be on upset alert as usual.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Always take the points when line is set -1 to -3.5.

The book is telling you the chalk team is not good enough team to win by 7 or more.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    They are never set up well for the tourney. They always play through their bigs. When March comes around, it’s all about guards. For one, when Purdue falls behind, you need threes and quick buckets, bigs don’t give you that. They are a solid team but will be on upset alert as usual.
    And both big guys miss shot after shot no matter how close they are to the rim. And they stink at FT’s. Team blows. Worst top ten team in the country

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Nah. Edey barely played in this game. The other big is pretty dam good. If Edey plays alot of minutes, they probably win this game. In fact, they probably get outrebounded by 30 boards if he plays throughout. You won't win many games getting destroyed on the glass.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Nah. Edey barely played in this game. The other big is pretty dam good. If Edey plays alot of minutes, they probably win this game. In fact, they probably get outrebounded by 30 boards if he plays throughout. You won't win many games getting destroyed on the glass.
    Well, why the *ell didn't he play a lot?
    I had him strongly figured with my wager. Books win again. I do believe they are suckering you with their bait-lines?
    My brain is getting weary from getting outsmarted.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Purdue is not well coached and has a limited bench.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

The book is telling you the chalk team is not good enough team to win by 7 or more.
    I did the Caesars promo. Bet $100 Ats on the big 10 tournament. Get a $25 free bet for every ft made by your team in the last 2 minutes. Iowa made 6. Purdue missed the front end of a 1 and 1 to get me no bonuses

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

Sage advice!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Well, why the *ell didn't he play a lot?
    I had him strongly figured with my wager. Books win again. I do believe they are suckering you with their bait-lines?
    My brain is getting weary from getting outsmarted.

Save him/rest him for tourney after so many games in a row is my guess. My only suggestion for you would be to go and bet Iowa if you realized he sat a lot in the 1st half, but then you risk losing both sides too. Or, wait and live bet these games or 2nd half bet them in these conf. tourney games.