bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

many ncaa games never start on time

tennesee and kentucky schools are worst - bet a parlay of 3 niu already smashed miami ohio in first half,

now waiting for goofballs at tenn state and morehead to kick off when it was supposed to be 15-00 local wtf are they doing and how do people who purchase tickets tolerate this shit.

anyone from tennessee or kentucky can explain what is this drunk officials or some horseshit covid procedures? it has been happening more than one saturday now in those states

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's done on purpose so they can sell more food and drinks at the concessions.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Relax guy

bozeman

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's done on purpose so they can sell more food and drinks at the concessions.

that makes sense now - if morehead slows down their scoring my - 3 team 800 dollar paylay will make me happy pretty soon

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

It depends on the network broadcasting the game. if it is fox or any of their sub-nets? yeah, will tip anywhere from 5-to-15 minutes late

bozeman

and here we go again maybe i just have bad luck - its the very game of texas a and m vs southern that i have bet on and its delayed)))) as well as new york islanders - toronto leafs --- man do i need a psychiatrist)

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Major League soccer is like that too

Champ2399
    Champ2399's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32732

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    tennesee and kentucky schools are worst - bet a parlay of 3 niu already smashed miami ohio in first half,

now waiting for goofballs at tenn state and morehead to kick off when it was supposed to be 15-00 local wtf are they doing and how do people who purchase tickets tolerate this shit.

anyone from tennessee or kentucky can explain what is this drunk officials or some horseshit covid procedures? it has been happening more than one saturday now in those states
    In small conferences like the Ohio Valley, they play doubleheaders with the women's game first on the same court ... especially on weekends. Usually, tips are scheduled for 6 pm and 8 pm and with at least 20 minutes between games, the men's game never starts on time. Some schools do schedule an extra 30 minutes between games.

Helps with attendance figures, especially for women as they can list the total attendance for the doubleheader, even if people are late (or leave after one game). Easier on sports information staffs and just overall maintenance to have two games at a site like that.

Sometimes the men's game is first and the women's game second, depending on if a national network picks up the game.

As soon as I read "states of Tennessee and Kentucky" I immediately knew the answer because a lot of those schools are in the OVC.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boxy have a beer