roadkill
    roadkill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roadkill moneyline special 3/6/10

HEY HOULIHAN.........JUST THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW THAT I AM STILL UNDEFEATED IN MONEYLINE SPECIALS, AND NOW 15-1 ON THE YEAR OVERALL

TODAY AT NOON, I AM GOING WITH THE GEORGETOWN HOYAS......$6,000 TO WIN $2,000

CINCINNATI IS NOT PLAYING WELL AT THE MOMENT AND GEORGETOWN IS AT HOME. .........YOU CAN TAKE THAT 2DABANK

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

The problem is you'll lose on your ml bets over the long term...bad money management!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

the problem is this piece of shit dont got 6 gs never has and never will

roadkill

WELCOME BACK, 2DABANK. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU.

roadkill

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    The problem is you'll lose on your ml bets over the long term...bad money management!

I'M UNDEFEATED RIGHT NOW ON THEM......12-0 (15-1 OVERALL)... I AM PLAYING WITH HOUSE MONEY

TRUTH IS, YOU WILL LOSE (AND PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE) IF YOU BET THE SPREAD CONSISTENTLY.....I AM THINKING ABOUT SUREFIRE LOCKS HERE, AND WILL POST MY THEORY LATER IN THE DAY REGARDING MONEYLINE/POINTSPREADS ON THE SAME GAME.......IF MY CALCULATIONS ARE CORRECT, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

wow ud put 6 Gs on a Gtown team possibly without freeman n struggling mightily...not to mention cincy is not a good matchup for g-town as they have the quickness n athleticism g-town cant really match as evidenced by them getting swept last yr by the cats

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Why risk so much for such little gain? You almost lost "7,000" to win "1,000" in that damn near Pitt loss. This makes as much sense to me as ML parlays and teasers. Just cap a single game and you have a much better advantage and payout. GL to you though.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

One hell of a ballsy play here, especially without Freeman. GL, but this is a stupid play IMO.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

yeah very ballsy...

bookiekiller
    bookiekiller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    the problem is this piece of shit dont got 6 gs never has and never will
    2dabank, why are you always hating on people?

jasonw
    jasonw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

sorry man, i think today you might get burned. BOL to you though.

roadkill

AM I THE ONLY ONE WATCHINGTHIS BLOWOUT??????? STILL UNDEFEATED ON MONEYLINES.....

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11953

why are you always out to get someone or play against? too many negative vibes from you dude

roadkill

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    why are you always out to get someone or play against? Too many negative vibes from you dude
    don't be hatin. I'd like to see people jump on the bandwagon and win with me

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    don't be hatin. I'd like to see people jump on the bandwagon and win with me
    Im not, its just everyday you seem like you're baiting people to get into a fight. I mean, ive seen you post shit about 2dabank not posting and how you scared him off. who cares if hes not posting, worry about you own shit

tylerguy02

Imagine if you would've taken the play on the spread and actually won something....

Yoshi19
    Yoshi19's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your style. You can't go wrong with winning cash. I like taking huge favorite moneylines as well. IT's risky, as far as money management, but you're taking the huge odds on your side, instead of the bookie having them, or having 50/50 balls in the spreads.

Your system works great in college basketball as well. Huge home favorites hardly ever lose.

Keep up the good work.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

except when they do lose your shit outta luck. not profitable in the long run

roadkill

Im not, its just everyday you seem like you're baiting people to get into a fight. I mean, ive seen you post shit about 2dabank not posting and how you scared him off. who cares if hes not posting, worry about you own shit
    You should know that the reason I am always busting 2dabank's balls is because he jumped on my first several picks and said i was an f'ing idiot when nobody asked his opinion....Plus, he is just fun to mess with, i mean, look at how mad he gets! Who else has 8,000 posts on here? He is too opinionated, rude and arrogant. I will expose him for who he is- a loser

roadkill

except when they do lose your shit outta luck. not profitable in the long run
    if you win 14 in a row, you can afford to lose- even at these odds....

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

tell you what, you run a season long thread next year with huge home favs ml, and we'll see how profitable it is. chalks gonna getcha

tylerguy02

ML favs are scary this time of year. Teams that have nothing to play for have a better chance than a team that is already set.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Here's the scoop roadkill. If you were actually betting with real money you just gave away 4k! Not smart. Plus you have no record so you can't say you have won anything besides this game. No proof of bet = no credibility. It's that simple bro. The only opinion anyone here has of you is as a jerk that lies about what he bets. Until that changes there is no reason for you to be here. Not hating...just stating what is known. GL in the future and hope you can change your ways. I'm off to bet the suns ML 50k to win 30 bucks. Wish me luck

roadkill

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Here's the scoop roadkill. If you were actually betting with real money you just gave away 4k! Not smart. Plus you have no record so you can't say you have won anything besides this game. No proof of bet = no credibility. It's that simple bro. The only opinion anyone here has of you is as a jerk that lies about what he bets. Until that changes there is no reason for you to be here. Not hating...just stating what is known. GL in the future and hope you can change your ways. I'm off to bet the suns ML 50k to win 30 bucks. Wish me luck

GOOD LUCK, SOUTHPAW!!!!!!!!!