capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capri5421, NCAAB Friday. 8-0 ATS WINNING STREAK

Good Morning to all, Richmond pulled it out, late in the contest. My winning streak ATS is now Eight games. On to today, where there is 12 hour's of hoop's. " AWSOME ".

39-18 ATS
    5,400 unit's

Today's lean's;
    VCU -16.5
    Akron -3
    Davidson -8.5
    Murray St. -12.5

Early tip on some games, I' ll be back. Have A great day, good luck to all today.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

That was an awesome cover by Richmond

capri5421

We got very lucky, but I'll take it. Dayton had 44 rebounds, Richmond 24. Dayton totally owned that game till the end. But I'll take it.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    We got very lucky, but I'll take it. Dayton had 44 rebounds, Richmond 24. Dayton totally owned that game till the end. But I'll take it.
    Win is a Win . Same for the loss ! "Tough loss" or "Just lucky" is a part of the game .I am sure you know that .

Great Capping man !!!

I got this line -3.0 early Thursday morning . I believe after 9 am line moved to -4.0
    So much for lucky

For today i got this games :

801 MILWAUKEE WASHINGTON
    TOTAL o 190.5

817 Indiana Pacers +10.5 1.909

806 Cleveland Cavaliers -12 1.971

GL.

Thatswhatshesaid
    Thatswhatshesaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice cover last night. I was happy to hit my 2H bet on that one. I'll be checking out your final plays today for sure.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Today's lean's;
    VCU -16.5
    Akron -3
    Davidson -8.5
    Murray St. -12.5
    This 2 i'll pass on them .
    VCU -16.5
    Akron -3

Scary but the line is about right
    Davidson -8.5
    Murray St. -12.5

From 4 leans Murray St is the best bet . From my point of view .

While i was checking your leans . I found a (better bet)
    If you look at Eastern Illinois road stats vs Murray St home stats .
    This game should be an easy over
    Pinny line (and not moving )
    OVER 131.5 1.926
    UNDER 131.5 1.926

Both teams are riding hot streaks Eastern Illinois won last 8 games
    And Murray St is on 9W -1L in the last 10 games .

My line on this game would be around 137 . Given recent form around 140 .
    The only thing that scares me is the Head to Head match up history .
    I'll take a shot at over 131.5

GL.

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good luck ,nice streak going

coloradobuff
    coloradobuff's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck bud

Htd
    Htd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice hit last night...I had to buy a point but I'm glad I did...good luck today

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by Htd View Post
    Nice hit last night...I had to buy a point but I'm glad I did...good luck today
    Good job buddy, good luck on friday.

capri5421

Coloradobuff, thanx buddy. I'm a big Buffalo fan. They got to get it going, one day I will go there to see a football game.

capri5421

ClassicR , thanx, good luck to you.

capri5421

Vita, thanx buddy. Nice w last nite. Good luck with your card, I start playin PRO hoop's when playoff start.

capri5421

VCU is a no-play, that already tipped.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

capri, working on Akron/Kent right now. will have some thoughts for you shortly.

BiffTFinancial

yo, capri - i think Kent pulls the upset. don't like it enough to play it, but can't do Akron. this series is pretty spirited, and although the home fave usually seems to pull it out, it's not without some perspiration. two seasons ago, exact same spot (Kent +3 at Akron to end regular season), Flashes won outright by 3. BOL whatever you decide, that's my 2 cents. thinking about CSU/UWM over or JMU/Drexel under.

capri5421

Biff, thanx for your knowledge. I don't feel not one of these games today/tonite. I've been doin research all day, don't feel any of these. I had my chance with you on No. Iowa, I blow it. I'm just goingto change the page till Saturday.

BiffTFinancial

hey, capri, sometimes the best play is no play at all. still kicking myself for talking myself out of both Bradley and N Iowa 2H. oh well - gotta leave winners on the board too.

i'm officially on CSU over and JMU under. CSU really surprised me with their pace Tuesday, and this series has always been high-scoring. i think that the spread is just about right, and i expect extra FTs at the end to get it into the 140s. JMU under because this is the worst JMU team i have ever seen. completely without guts or heart. if this was a tennis match, they'd walk over at the end of the first set. Drexel needs to put this one away and get some rest before facing the mighty Tribe tomorrow. also, CAA tourney games skew to lower-scoring end, Horizon higher-scoring. after houli told me that Lang was on Hofstra, i had to put my nose to the grindstone and find something i liked. FYI, LT also on JMU under, and that's never a bad thing.

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Good pick on Richmpnd! Also like Murray St. but layed 13 should still be OK.

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    hey, capri, sometimes the best play is no play at all. still kicking myself for talking myself out of both Bradley and N Iowa 2H. oh well - gotta leave winners on the board too.

i'm officially on CSU over and JMU under. CSU really surprised me with their pace Tuesday, and this series has always been high-scoring. i think that the spread is just about right, and i expect extra FTs at the end to get it into the 140s. JMU under because this is the worst JMU team i have ever seen. completely without guts or heart. if this was a tennis match, they'd walk over at the end of the first set. Drexel needs to put this one away and get some rest before facing the mighty Tribe tomorrow. also, CAA tourney games skew to lower-scoring end, Horizon higher-scoring. after houli told me that Lang was on Hofstra, i had to put my nose to the grindstone and find something i liked. FYI, LT also on JMU under, and that's never a bad thing.
    Well let me know what play's your on, I'm acually puttin time in for Saturday. There are so many games. WOW. I'm lookin for two play's. What do you think ?

BiffTFinancial

Well let me know what play's your on, I'm acually puttin time in for Saturday. There are so many games. WOW. I'm lookin for two play's. What do you think ?
    haven't had much time for saturday yet, but i will tonight/early tomorrow.

Thatswhatshesaid
    Thatswhatshesaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biff, thanx for your knowledge. I don't feel not one of these games today/tonite. I've been doin research all day, don't feel any of these. I had my chance with you on No. Iowa, I blow it. I'm just goingto change the page till Saturday.
    Good no call on some of those games. Sometimes the best bet is no bet at all. In the short time I have been watching your plays you show some great dicipline. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I can't find anything from you for today's action. Keep up the great work.