iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

0-1 (-2.20u)

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    0-1 (-2.20u)
    Good luck on your first day of work come monday. And on a more immediate note, lets gets this over on the elon game.

iceminers26

Thanks bud

Not liking that every game is on pace for the over in the early ones and I have an over on deck, doesn't mean shit actually, but not every game can go over on the day. Maybe I'm just mind facked because of how bad this Dukes game was, unreal and terrible call on my part.

fly fisher
    Update your status

Thanks bud

Not liking that every game is on pace for the over in the early ones and I have an over on deck, doesn't mean shit actually, but not every game can go over on the day. Maybe I'm just mind facked because of how bad this Dukes game was, unreal and terrible call on my part.
    None of us want a loser, but you have to have a loser here and there to go along with the winners. Lets just hope you got the one loser out of the way and the rest are winners.

NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Elon / Davidson OVER 137.5 GOOD LUCK on it as well!

iceminers26

1-2 (-4.60U)

Just got back, went and picked up mom and took her to the mall and for a bite to eat, looks like Davidson forgot to show up (screwing any chance on the over) and Dayton at least showed up to get me on the board today.

All comes down to the big play, could be a bad night if that one does not come through.

Hope everyone else had better starts to the day.

fly fisher
    Update your status

1-2 (-4.60U)

Just got back, went and picked up mom and took her to the mall and for a bite to eat, looks like Davidson forgot to show up (screwing any chance on the over) and Dayton at least showed up to get me on the board today.

All comes down to the big play, could be a bad night if that one does not come through.

still feeling really good about the game? Still putting 10 units on it. I want to pull the trigger, but wanted to make sure you were still going to.

fly fisher
    Update your status

ice, just wanted to let youL know that I am riding this with you. I couldn't take it at 10x but if did for 6x

Lets finish strong

fly fisher
    Update your status

On another note. I didn't get to tell you earlier, but getting to play hockey for 3 yrs at the level that you did is incredible. Congrats on the ability and opportunity to do that, so few people get that chance to play at that level. I know what work ethic and dedication it takes to keep playing at that level and you did. Congrats dude, your mom should be proud of you. Hope this job treats you great and you find success in it. I have started drinking beer and whatever else my brother in law hands me, so sometimes I ramble, but I thought of this today and wanted to tell you before I forgot.
    Last edited by fly fisher; 03-06-10 at 08:39 AM.

fly fisher
    Update your status

1-2 (-4.60U)

f\*\*k dude, you deserved this win today, sorry. Better days, hope I wasn't your bad luck

First 12