Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    Just another Mac for Life fantasy story. Like he was is in charge of Fema during Katrina. Was in Northridge for the earthquake there. Was at a nuclear test site in Nevada. Bought a Navy Seal PT boat during the Houston floods a couple of years ago. There are other claims. Now his cousins son played with this Kentucky recruit. Sure he did. He is flying to LA on business on a Saturday during a pandemic. This guy is where he should be all the time whenever there is a major incident he is there. Kids are filming for a TV show is a classic Mac fable. Why do they need him there to baby sit them. If you follow all his previous stories his kids would be in their 20's.
    Where the Fukk you been the last 5 years? You get out of jail and this is your first post. Damn you dick riding hard. I told you years ago to put up or shut up in the past but you crawl back into your prison cell. I don’t have to prove shit to a convict but as soon as you want to put some money on it, name the price. I can easily take pics or videos of the studio. I don’t need to babysit my kids, my wife will be with them, I will be across town doing other shit. Do you want picks of those places too? Name your fukking price. I can easily pull up a picture of my cousin and son at my nieces graduation but I’m not here to put my family out in a degenerate gambling site. PM with your price and I will give you your proof if it really matters that much to you. Are you really that fukking infatuated by me? Get off my nuts.

You’re a sad sack of shit who’s life in prison of no interest to anyone. I have stories because I actually do shit instead of talking or dreaming about it. I know more people and been more places than you will ever imagine. I don’t post it to prop myself up but to show how small the world is and how we are all 6 degrees separated from anyone.
    I flew to LA yesterday btw and yes in a supposed pandemic. The flight was totally full so Fukk you. Put the Fukk up on anything I’ve posted. This will be fun.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post
    can his family sue anyone?

i mean they were in for a big payday now they arent getting zilch. surely its some white guys fault. right?
    Maybe sue the traffic lights pole manufacturer. It was the pole that the car hit that caused the death.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

Just another Mac for Life fantasy story. Like he was is in charge of Fema during Katrina. Was in Northridge for the earthquake there. Was at a nuclear test site in Nevada. Bought a Navy Seal PT boat during the Houston floods a couple of years ago. There are other claims. Now his cousins son played with this Kentucky recruit. Sure he did. He is flying to LA on business on a Saturday during a pandemic. This guy is where he should be all the time whenever there is a major incident he is there. Kids are filming for a TV show is a classic Mac fable. Why do they need him there to baby sit them. If you follow all his previous stories his kids would be in their 20's.
    Yeah..guy has done everything yet posts 13 hours a day on SBR...Mac is such a poser.

Mac acts so important

Mac4Lyfe

He very well could be in LA. Although he has claimed to have lived there previously which by making the traffic and weather comments like it is his first time there seems a little off. His cousins son just happened to have once played with this basketball star is also a little on the unbelievable side but not a surprising claim by him who is around or is a key figure in nearly every event that happens in this country.
    Just tell everyone that you are madly in love with me. I could very well be in my basement in bumfuk Egypt. Who the Fukk cares. Is going to LA so impossible in your feeble mind? You are dissecting what’s believable and what’s not. Now I’m near every event that has happened in the US huh? You’ve been in prison too long.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Yeah..guy has done everything yet posts 13 hours a day on SBR...Mac is such a poser.
    Mac acts so important
    Name your fukkking price...?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lol. Story tellers gonna story tell. Mac exposed..
    Jibbby, I will be in your hood in Santa Monica this evening. I’ll also be at an upscale smoke lounge (I don’t smoke) tomorrow. Some trendy spot with a lot of women. I can send you the address and you can meet me there. I can’t guarantee there won’t be any Mexicans...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby, I will be in your hood in Santa Monica this evening. I’ll also be at an upscale smoke lounge (I don’t smoke) tomorrow. Some trendy spot with a lot of women. I can send you the address and you can meet me there. I can’t guarantee there won’t be any Mexicans...
    Lol... Wear a mask or you'll be arrested Mac. Enjoy the outdoor dinning on the sidewalk. ..

PM Macster.. If I got the time I'd meet and shake your hand.. Let me know. You can verify me. I'll be the tall athletic looking white guy 6'5 245. Can't miss me..
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    He obviously didn't just go over the speed limit Mac, but you know that. I felt bad for the guy until I found out what he'd done.
    Just lucky he didn't kill anyone else.
    . I still haven’t found out what happened. Sounds like him and his friend were probably drag racing. I feel bad for anyone that dies, even someone of old age because someone is sad that they died. People make mistakes. It doesn’t make them bad people or pieces of shit. Unfortunately for him, he’ll never be able to atone for his mistake.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

. I still haven’t found out what happened. Sounds like him and his friend were probably drag racing. I feel bad for anyone that dies, even someone of old age because someone is sad that they died. People make mistakes. It doesn’t make them bad people or pieces of shit. Unfortunately for him, he’ll never be able to atone for his mistake.
    Did you see the crash video on post #27? There was no drag racing. He clipped a car that was turning left at the light. It may have not been his fault if he was going the speed limit as the other car cut him off but he was going too fast to stop and avoid collision.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

He ran a red light and ran into the side of another vehicle. You don't f@ck around when your driving in the roads not when innocent people are about. Hear to many stories of families being wiped out.

Take it to the legal Drag Strip if you want to race.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Did you see the crash video on post #27? There was no drag racing. He clipped a car that was turning left at the light. It may have not been his fault if he was going the speed limit as the other car cut him off but he was going too fast to stop and avoid collision.
    I watched it. Are we sure it was a red light? Because there were cars turning left going the same direction at the same time. If it was red, it had just gone from yellow to red and he was trying to beat it. And if it was red, then the guy turning in front of him was turning on a red light too, no? Video doesn't show enough to really see what happened, but how could that truck have not seen the car coming. He turned right into it.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Ran a red light, hit a car, then a pole and a wall. Done.
    fuk

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I watched it. Are we sure it was a red light? Because there were cars turning left going the same direction at the same time. If it was red, it had just gone from yellow to red and he was trying to beat it. And if it was red, then the guy turning in front of him was turning on a red light too, no? Video doesn't show enough to really see what happened, but how could that truck have not seen the car coming. He turned right into it.
    It wasn't a red light. What happened is the truck turning left thought he was going much slower and he tried to make the left turn on the blinking yellow quickly but Clarke was going too fast to stop and he was thinking the truck wouldn't cut him off. It's basically 2 different drivers making the wrong decisions at the same that caused the accident. But speed is the main culprit. Because if Clarke was going the speed limit he could have stopped when the truck made the left turn to cut him off.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

It wasn't a red light. What happened is the truck turning left thought he was going much slower and he tried to make the left turn on the blinking yellow quickly but Clarke was going too fast to stop and he was thinking the truck wouldn't cut him off. It's basically 2 different drivers making the wrong decisions at the same that caused the accident. But speed is the main culprit. Because if Clarke was going the speed limit he could have stopped when the truck made the left turn to cut him off.
    So he turned in front of an incoming car because he thought he could scoot by quicker. Yeah he was driving too fast, but that other driver bears some blame too.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25450

I've been to England and driven personally for a good amount of time. The hardest thing for me Packs was getting use to driving the car with the steering wheel on the other side of the car after driving in America for so long. I was hitting curbs like crazy when turning right .

Round abouts I could deal with, no biggie.
    You are a fraud and a moron. Congrats

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25450

Lol... Wear a mask or you'll be arrested Mac. Enjoy the outdoor dinning on the sidewalk. ..

PM Macster.. If I got the time I'd meet and shake your hand.. Let me know. You can verify me. I'll be the tall athletic looking white guy 6'5 245. Can't miss me..
    Don't wait for the fraud Mac. He talked a big game and them stood up Opti coming from Australia.

Ignored his PMs when in Cali and then ignored posts to him in players talk. Jiblets is the ultimate fraud

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

So he turned in front of an incoming car because he thought he could scoot by quicker. Yeah he was driving too fast, but that other driver bears some blame too.
    They are both at fault. But if they sue the truck driver his lawyer can defend him by saying Clarke was driving 3 times the speed limit.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

They are both at fault. But if they sue the truck driver his lawyer can defend him by saying Clarke was driving 3 times the speed limit.
    Yeah, no doubt. I wasn't even talking legally culpable. I'm just saying common sense make sure you are clear before turning left in an intersection.

Mac4Lyfe

Damn, I just saw the post. WTH were they doing speeding in that area? That's a very busy intersection. Very lucky he only killed himself and not some little kid walking down the street. He hit that light pole so hard the entire thing shook and one of the lights fell out. Fukkk. Can't blame the truck, the light or anyone else. He was driving like he wanted to kill himself.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEW: Video obtained by <a href="https://twitter.com/CBSLA?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@CBSLA</a> shows the moments former <a href="https://twitter.com/KentuckyMBB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Kentuc kyMBB</a> player Terrence Clarke slammed into a truck at the intersection of Nordhoff and Winnetka. <a href="https://twitter.com/LAFD?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@LAFD</a> transported Clarke to the hospital but he did not survive his injuries. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CBSLA?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw"> #CBSLA</a><br><br>MORE: <a href="https://t.co/iOvSdGk2Fa">https://t.co/iOvSdGk2Fa</a> <a href="https://t.co/vbbcz9DOyu">pic.twitter.com/vbbcz9DOyu</a></p>&mdash; Mike Rogers (@MikeRogersTV) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeRogersTV/status/1385458158617911297?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >April 23, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mac4Lyfe

Why would you blame the truck driver? I think the truck driver was startled when the white car sped by and he thought he was clear to make the turn afterwards but then for Clarke to come speeding by 2 seconds right after. That is all on Clarke. Truck driver had no clue 1 car, let alone 2 cars would be driving like bats out of hell. I can't blame that driver at all. Blame Clarke's buddy for most likely starting the speeding. I thought he was behind Clarke but he was in the lead. Dumb shit.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah, no doubt. I wasn't even talking legally culpable. I'm just saying common sense make sure you are clear before turning left in an intersection.
    I don't think the truck saw Clarke's car. If you look closely at the vehicles, there were 2 in the lane in front of him and another car in the far left lane. To the truck driver it most likely looked like the coast was clear and then Clarke comes roaring down the road, changing lanes and trying to avoid the collision, which in hindsight, he would have probably lived if he had hit the truck instead of the pole.

Mac4Lyfe

Look who I saw at Venice Beach today.

Here's Booya after a long day of begging... not wearing a mask either.

Here's unusualspect or whatever the fukk is his name buried...

This guy told me he broke Jibbby's ankles on the court while reading the bible...

Another guy told me to remind Jibbby of this...

and another guy told me to tell Emily not to blame Biden for this...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Don't wait for the fraud Mac. He talked a big game and them stood up Opti coming from Australia.

Ignored his PMs when in Cali and then ignored posts to him in players talk. Jiblets is the ultimate fraud
    Pebbles I never stood up Opti. He'll tell you that. I was ready to meet him at a coffee shop. His flight came in late or some shiiit. That was a while back.

Stop with the fake news and story telling.. I'm as legit as they come on SBR.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Why would you blame the truck driver? I think the truck driver was startled when the white car sped by and he thought he was clear to make the turn afterwards but then for Clarke to come speeding by 2 seconds right after. That is all on Clarke. Truck driver had no clue 1 car, let alone 2 cars would be driving like bats out of hell. I can't blame that driver at all. Blame Clarke's buddy for most likely starting the speeding. I thought he was behind Clarke but he was in the lead. Dumb shit.
    No doubt, can't speed like that with cars around. Not denying that. I just still think if you see a car speeding like that you gotta be heads up there. I've had tons of times where cars around me have done crazy shit and I've avoided collisions by paying attention.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

ncaa and cal got their millions generated off this kid. the plantation got their cut what do they care if he ends up dead in a ditch now.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

According to the actual laws here in CA, the driver turning left is at fault. Failure to yield.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    According to the actual laws here in CA, the driver turning left is at fault. Failure to yield.
    it appears the stanchions hold 4 lights so i'm assuming one is green left arrow

typically you get green arrow and solid green at same time then green arrow turns off while solid green stays on

at that point driver turning left MUST yield to oncoming traffic

timing of said lights will be in question

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    ncaa and cal got their millions generated off this kid. the plantation got their cut what do they care if he ends up dead in a ditch now.
    Ahm...human life?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10202

~~~

Was that poor, impulsive kid preparing for the draft or learning to drift.

First 123