pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i am glad i won but would not have predicted this kind of win by baylor. i think the UCLA game took a lot out of the Zags.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

bury who?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Really sucks I’m happy for Baylor but Texas has lots going on spokane has nothing but the zags heartbreaker sucks

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    bury who?

Exactly, we had Baylor!!!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Baylor has the only real NBA star type player on the court.
    All these other all americans can be a role player in the nba or will be in the D league after a few years.
    Jalen Suggs the one sure star on the court. His game is going to be sick at the next level. Our AAU team played at nationals 2 years ago and he was a beast. The kid is a baller. Fun to watch. Mitchell is good for Baylor but the NBA has a lot of guys like him but bigger and faster.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Really sucks I’m happy for Baylor but Texas has lots going on spokane has nothing but the zags heartbreaker sucks
    This is only the 2nd title to a Texas school which seems impossible. I’m still shocked that Univ of Texas finally won a big12 title for the first time ever. That’s crazy.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Exactly, we had Baylor!!!
    Baylor-Chip

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This is only the 2nd title to a Texas school which seems impossible. I’m still shocked that Univ of Texas finally won a big12 title for the first time ever. That’s crazy.
    Still
    Man if you have been to spokane you would understand but Baylor was the better team period I remember last time zags was in the title game I had a 2 team parlay that counted on there ML then the foreign big dude they had shit the bed they hopefully get it one day

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Baylor wins, they can put pressure on every ball handler, unlike any other team we've seen

they just have to have an average night of shooting.

If they come out hot, those shirtbirds like Douchebag timme won't know how to respond and it implodes

got quite a bit of alt lines with Baylor give up to -9.5 points around the various shops
    Chi, u must have cleaned up. Props.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Mac4Lyfe

Still
    Man if you have been to spokane you would understand but Baylor was the better team period I remember last time zags was in the title game I had a 2 team parlay that counted on there ML then the foreign big dude they had shit the bed they hopefully get it one day
    I love Washington state. There’s a lot to do if you love the outdoors and plenty of great bars. But Texas is too big to not win anything. The state needed a win in anything.

pilebuck13

I love Washington state. There’s a lot to do if you love the outdoors and plenty of great bars. But Texas is too big to not win anything. The state needed a win in anything.
    Bout to visits Texas for the first time in late May gonna fly into San Antonio look to explore a bit

Mac4Lyfe

Bout to visits Texas for the first time in late May gonna fly into San Antonio look to explore a bit
    San Antonio is kind of a dump to me. There’s some nice parts but Austin would be my first stop (coeds), then Dallas or Houston. Great food, cheap golf courses, nice people, easy to talk to women and nice weather. What’s not to like?

Mac4Lyfe

I’m looking to go to Mt Ranier in July. Will most likely go to the tri cities and Vancouver as well.

pilebuck13

San Antonio is kind of a dump to me. There’s some nice parts but Austin would be my first stop (coeds), then Dallas or Houston. Great food, cheap golf courses, nice people, easy to talk to women and nice weather. What’s not to like?
    Kids man water park and six flags will make them happy not single me on trip here 2 young girls and wife that’s the train of thought here Mac. That’s how all my trips are planned not for me lol

pilebuck13

I’m looking to go to Mt Ranier in July. Will most likely go to the tri cities and Vancouver as well.
    North cascades or even up towards Bellingham way nicer man lake diablo up by Canadian border or even anything in the picket range less crowded way prettier man

pilebuck13

Vancouver wa or Canada? Vancouver Canada super dirty man same w Seattle Bellevue Kirkland nice areas up north far Bellingham nice area major cities not good man trash and homeless ugly dirty might as well go to San Francisco

Mac4Lyfe

Vancouver wa or Canada? Vancouver Canada super dirty man same w Seattle Bellevue Kirkland nice areas up north far Bellingham nice area major cities not good man trash and homeless ugly dirty might as well go to San Francisco
    Vancouver, CA? Wow, I haven’t been in 15 years but my wife was there last year and loved it. Nice bars, music acts, theater. I like Pasco, Kennewick more East. I’ve never been to Lake Diablo. Will have to check it out.

Mac4Lyfe

Vancouver dirty? Say it isn’t so. That’s disappointing.

pilebuck13

Vancouver dirty? Say it isn’t so. That’s disappointing.
    Vancouver Canada I’m talking about really dirty man check out lake Diablo lake lake Ross anything closer to Canada but in wa beautiful I don’t mind eastern Washington but if I could find the work I’d live in Bellingham any day of the week

Mac4Lyfe

Vancouver Canada I’m talking about really dirty man check out lake Diablo lake lake Ross anything closer to Canada but in wa beautiful I don’t mind eastern Washington but if I could find the work I’d live in Bellingham any day of the week
    Thanks.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Draft Kings and the new US books are merciless - they want it all!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Jalen Suggs the one sure star on the court. His game is going to be sick at the next level. Our AAU team played at nationals 2 years ago and he was a beast. The kid is a baller. Fun to watch. Mitchell is good for Baylor but the NBA has a lot of guys like him but bigger and faster.
    Na, Mitchell will be one of the quickest and strongest players at his size in the league. Suggs isn't better than Mitchell. That will be a mistake taking him as a top 3 pick.

Mitchell will have an immediate impact because he plays D and has a killer crossover. Suggs has no moves.

Mac4Lyfe

Na, Mitchell will be one of the quickest and strongest players at his size in the league. Suggs isn't better than Mitchell. That will be a mistake taking him as a top 3 pick.
    Mitchell will have an immediate impact because he plays D and has a killer crossover. Suggs has no moves.
    I'm not trying to down Davion. I think he's going to be an excellent pro in the NBA. I just don't think he's going to be a potential superstar that can carry a team like Suggs could do. Nothing is ever for sure but Suggs will be a top 5, maybe 3 pick. Mitchell will be around 15. None of that matters as we've seen guys like John Starks go from undrafted to superstar. DMitch reminds me of Starks. Who knows but if I'm drafting, I'm taking Suggs before Mitchell. It's all about potential and Suggs ceiling is much higher.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm not trying to down Davion. I think he's going to be an excellent pro in the NBA. I just don't think he's going to be a potential superstar that can carry a team like Suggs could do. Nothing is ever for sure but Suggs will be a top 5, maybe 3 pick. Mitchell will be around 15. None of that matters as we've seen guys like John Starks go from undrafted to superstar. DMitch reminds me of Starks. Who knows but if I'm drafting, I'm taking Suggs before Mitchell. It's all about potential and Suggs ceiling is much higher.
    I know it sounds weird but Mitchell kind of reminds me of Donovan Mitchell. Both have that ability to pull out the ball to halfcourt, great handles, and they explode left. Kind of like D Wade, although neither of those guys are obviously Wade, or close to him. He really does play a lot like Mitchell. His whole style.

I just didn't see a lot from Suggs in the few Gonzaga games I watched. He doesn't have much of a handle. I don't think a player like that can carry an NBA team as the number 1 option.

If he was that type of player, and I don't think Mitchell is that either, he would have been able to shut down either Butler or Mitchell by himself, and taken them out of the game, which he didn't.

Baylor didn't have to do anything special against Suggs. It's not like they trapped him hard like teams did against Curry in the tournament. He really doesn't have very many moves, he's just a good fundamental player that can do a bit of everything.

Who would you compare him to? He kind of reminds me a poor man's Devin Booker.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I don't listen for anyone's picks. Except I'm always hesitant if I'm on the same side as Morino because he usually bats at around 20%.
    Wrong you are a dumb shit.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wrong you are a dumb shit.
    How am I wrong? I've never seen you once have a winning thread in years of posting here.

Morino takes Chiefs and they get blown out.

Morino takes Gonzaga and they get blown out.

Morino takes Trump and he gets blown out.

There seems to be a pattern here...

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Suggs= Jeremy Lin.
    Mitchell= Marcus Smart.

Mac4Lyfe

I know it sounds weird but Mitchell kind of reminds me of Donovan Mitchell. Both have that ability to pull out the ball to halfcourt, great handles, and they explode left. Kind of like D Wade, although neither of those guys are obviously Wade, or close to him. He really does play a lot like Mitchell. His whole style.

I just didn't see a lot from Suggs in the few Gonzaga games I watched. He doesn't have much of a handle. I don't think a player like that can carry an NBA team as the number 1 option.

If he was that type of player, and I don't think Mitchell is that either, he would have been able to shut down either Butler or Mitchell by himself, and taken them out of the game, which he didn't.

Baylor didn't have to do anything special against Suggs. It's not like they trapped him hard like teams did against Curry in the tournament. He really doesn't have very many moves, he's just a good fundamental player that can do a bit of everything.

Who would you compare him to? He kind of reminds me a poor man's Devin Booker.
    My son says this all the time. He says Davion mimics his game to Donovan. They even wear the same number. Can he morph into a Donovan level player? Certainly, which is why you have to take a flyer on him. His draft stock definitely improved after this tournament. Suggs ceiling is very high. He hasn't reached 70% of his potential. That is what teams will see. A guy who will be a beast at the next level. His game suits the NBA more than college. Wide open back and forth play style that really has a knack for the ball. I'd compare him with Brandon Roy, Kyle Lowry and Deron Williams. Maybe a bit of Westbrook finishing at the rim. This kid is going to be good.

thomorino

How am I wrong? I've never seen you once have a winning thread in years of posting here.

Morino takes Chiefs and they get blown out.

Morino takes Gonzaga and they get blown out.

Morino takes Trump and he gets blown out.

There seems to be a pattern here...
    You are wrong and you are a dumb shit. Just one example is that so never took Trump and am nearly undefeated in just my political bets, I posted trump to win Florida.

Unrivaled

You are wrong and you are a dumb shit. Just one example is that so never took Trump and am nearly undefeated in just my political bets, I posted trump to win Florida.
    Nearly undefeated just like every other thread.

Negative units, nearly undefeated. Variance.

thomorino

Nearly undefeated just like every other thread.

Negative units, nearly undefeated. Variance.
    I have records you don’t, you are a dumb shit, I am strong across the board.

Unrivaled

I have records you don’t, you are a dumb shit, I am strong across the board.
    Of course you have records I don't. I actually post winners every once in a while.

You don't have a single winning thread in the past year. If you took the opposite of every pick you make, that person would be a millionaire in no time.

thomorino

Of course you have records I don't. I actually post winners every once in a while.

You don't have a single winning thread in the past year. If you took the opposite of every pick you make, that person would be a millionaire in no time.
    Wrong, you do nothing but lie, which is why you will never post and track anything, including your fake fades. You are a dumb shit.

Unrivaled

Wrong, you do nothing but lie, which is why you will never post and track anything, including your fake fades. You are a dumb shit.
    You want a tracker you dumb shit. Here is my record since taking the break from betting:

-Jordan Spieth to win Valero Open. 1 unit to win 11 units. WINNER
    -Spieth to beat Tringale 3rd round -138 WINNER
    -Baylor -5 WINNER
    -Gonzaga -14 LOSER
    -Baylor ML. 1 unit to win 1.7 units. WINNER
    -Suns +6 1 unit LOSER

I have 3 bets this week with Spieth Thomas Rahm outright in Masters PENDING. Also have 1 parlay loss and 1 parlay pending.

That's up over 10 units you dumb shit. You can do the math but I post winners. And I don't hide my losses like you do.

First 12