Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

UCLA (+14.5)...I will take the chum and bait!...Hook, line, and sinker!

Am I the only one on SBR that loves the Bruins (+14.5)?...It seems to me all of SBR and the rest of the world is on Gonzaga...IMO, a lot of damn points for a UCLA team that seems to be hitting their stride and getting key contributions from all of their starters...If Juzang scores in his typical 20 - 30 pts range, the Bruins will be fine (at least as far covering the spread goes)....Tyger Campbell can run the point guard position well as anyone left in the tournament and Riley has been a beast down low in the paint doing all the dirty work and Jaime Jacquez is a do-it-all, jack of all trades who can score, defend, and rebound...UCLA is the very definition and epitome of "team chemistry"...Mick Cronin is a damn good coach (and so is Mark Few for that matter) and he will have his boys ready to play...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

75-49

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    75-49
    UCLA won't beat them that badly...

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Get emm Mrs. Floyd

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    UCLA won't beat them that badly...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

wont be close bad matchup for ucla

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    wont be close bad matchup for ucla
    they said the same thing about Michigan and how did that turn out?...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Ya but Michigan isn't Gonzaga. But hell weird shit has happened the whole tournament. GL

jtoler

I saw no advantages for blue in that game I really cant name one player on blue their style beats teams moreso than personnel like villanova. but ucla plays so slow what do u think is gonna happen when gonzaga builds a decent lead, ucla will be forced out of their comfort zone now having to make stops while playing at a pace they arnt used to which should speak to more turmoil.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

I'm an LA homer... but I think Bruins blew thier load Sunday.
    I jumped on the opening line at 13.5 and bought the hook to -13
    I think Gonzaga knows their destiny and rolls..and if I'm incorrect I guess I can celebrate and act like I paid for an expensive ticket to watch my home team win.
    GL

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Baylor and Zags on another level. UCLA is on borrowed time winning games Bc their opponents can’t close and shoot their dikks off.

THEY SHOULDA LOST TO MSU! Might cover but no chance they win. Juzang shot 60% plus to barely win.

Good luck!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ya but Michigan isn't Gonzaga. But hell weird shit has happened the whole tournament. GL
    Unde, we texted about it the other night...anything can happen in a one-and-done deal...gonzaga might have an off shooting night or commit a high amount of turnovers (which normally isn't the case)...one thing I do know...If Juzang still has that horseshoe up his ass and all his 3 ball's keep falling in, the Bruins will be in good position to cover......but like Gonzaga, they are not just a one man wrecking crew...they have multiple guys that can beat you...and Mick Cronin teams will always hustle, contest shots, get rebounds, and play good defense!...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Let the number continue to climb. Maybe you can get 15 or better.

jtoler

upon further thought that tyga kid is one of their brightest spots he limits turnovers and makes pretty good decisions and that speaks to something ucla just may cover ill be on zags to win it all forget messing with spreads this late for me good luck guys

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Let the number continue to climb. Maybe you can get 15 or better.
    We shall see but I have a feeling it might drop in the other direction before tip off...but I'm perfectly happy and content with 14.5
    Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    upon further thought that tyga kid is one of their brightest spots he limits turnovers and makes pretty good decisions and that speaks to something ucla just may cover ill be on zags to win it all forget messing with spreads this late for me good luck guys
    Did you read my first post in this thread?

Am I the only one on SBR that loves the Bruins (+14.5)?...It seems to me all of SBR and the rest of the world is on Gonzaga...IMO, a lot of damn points for a UCLA team that seems to be hitting their stride and getting key contributions from all of their starters...If Juzang scores in his typical 20 - 30 pts range, the Bruins will be fine (at least as far covering the spread goes)....Tyger Campbell can run the point guard position well as anyone left in the tournament and Riley has been a beast down low in the paint doing all the dirty work and Jaime Jacquez is a do-it-all, jack of all trades who can score, defend, and rebound...UCLA is the very definition and epitome of "team chemistry"...Mick Cronin is a damn good coach (and so is Mark Few for that matter) and he will have his boys ready to play...

jtoler

I admit I didnt read your first post, I was too anxious to respond after reading the title

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

UCLA plays good defense better defense then they get credit for
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    and that alone can keep them in this game...

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    not to diminish hope but usc's and creighton's D both are rated higher than ucla's and both got crushed

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

it is a spread that makes you consider the hot cinderella team. that is for sure.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7277

UCLAs offense against against UM was dribbling the ball for 20 seconds then letting Juzang go one on one. It was awful. That is not going to work against the Zags.
    UCLA plays good defense when a team plays slow like Michigan did. The Zags push the ball and are always cutting and moving. And for once the Zags came out and played hard defense for the first 7 minutes against USC and the game was over.

If I had to bet I would take +15 or higher just hoping at the end the Zags are up 20 and let UCLA get some points at junk time.