Cardsfan55
    Update your status
    Cardsfan55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1956

Anyone on Oklahoma???

Odds sitting at +950 ml. Anyone gonna take a flier? I'm thinking about throwing a little at it. Betting Dogs has made me alot of $$$$$$ this tournament.

Cardsfan55
    Update your status

$25 to win $237.50

I mean, why not? lol

Lets gooooooo

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Books love you. Think about how many who cares 25 dollar bets they make on these odds. Who really is going to lay -1400 on Gonzaga. Oklahoma is dead money unless you can get lucky and hedge live for a return mid game

CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

i have them +15.5. It's too much imo. Gonzaga hasn't played a good team other than BYU in 3 months.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Books love you. Think about how many who cares 25 dollar bets they make on these odds. Who really is going to lay -1400 on Gonzaga. Oklahoma is dead money unless you can get lucky and hedge live for a return mid game
    Everyone at this forum knows who would play Gonzaga at -1400, but I'm not saying who.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Nope

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

took over $5

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

is doug nervous yet

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Not here but i would love to see the zags lose today......

johnnyvegas13

They were the play 1h

take zags 2h

Cardsfan55
    Update your status

Might come up a bit short in the end. But what a great game! Oklahoma really playing hard

johnnyvegas13

They hung around till the end

zags played soft imo

prop saving it for final 4

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

That may cost Okla cover right there.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That may cost Okla cover right there.
    Prob will depends on ur number

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7283

Down 14 pts with 40 seconds left the idiot for OU fouls and gives the Zags the cover. Nice.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Prob will depends on ur number
    Yeah I middled live, although 14 or 15 woulda been better.

CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Down 14 pts with 40 seconds left the idiot for OU fouls and gives the Zags the cover. Nice.
    So gross. I had +15.5... fukkin buried.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8423

i had +9.5 $550 1h which was fukkin gross when they didn’t kick it out and the turnovers, then took -15.5 zags live +130 $400, unreal, feel bad for Oklahoma backers that had way more

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    is doug nervous yet
    Nervous about other shit..just got royally fukked at my security job where I've been at the same post for 20 yrs. just to get removed & reassigned cuz I protected myself with a rock against some methhead shooting a fukkin needle into his leg. Long story longer they force me to try to remove bums from BkofAma ATMs (technically not my job..I check corp. office bldg. hub rooms but being at "an will" employee I either do it or I get fired). Took a pic to show my SPVR. & called 911 to remove them. Junkie ran out & charged at me with his fists up screaming to delete the pic. Took a rock out to get him to back down which he eventually did. When I reported this I was told I'm being removed cuz I shouldn't be carrying any weapons which I was never told prior. Basically told them, you know I shouldn't be even doing this homeless detail & I suppose it would've been better if I was stabbed or murdered (less liability for the company). They're now offering me flex work until something permanent comes along which I turned down & said I'd rather file for unemployment (1st time doing so). Literally down to a penny in my bank account so this bet coming through would be rather usefull.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Nervous about other shit..just got royally fukked at my security job where I've been at the same post for 20 yrs. just to get removed & reassigned cuz I protected myself with a rock against some methhead shooting a fukkin needle into his leg. Long story longer they force me to try to remove bums from BkofAma ATMs (technically not my job..I check corp. office bldg. hub rooms but being at "an will" employee I either do it or I get fired). Took a pic to show my SPVR. & called 911 to remove them. Junkie ran out & charged at me with his fists up screaming to delete the pic. Took a rock out to get him to back down which he eventually did. When I reported this I was told I'm being removed cuz I shouldn't be carrying any weapons which I was never told prior. Basically told them, you know I shouldn't be even doing this homeless detail & I suppose it would've been better if I was stabbed or murdered (less liability for the company). They're now offering me flex work until something permanent comes along which I turned down & said I'd rather file for unemployment (1st time doing so). Literally down to a penny in my bank account so this bet coming through would be rather usefull.
    Where is this?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Where is this?
    Midtown Manhattan..53st & Broadway

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

damn doug this isnt a good time for this, keep us posted

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    damn doug this isnt a good time for this, keep us posted
    Appreciate it LG, shit's obviously going from bad to worst, already filed for unemploy. (hopefully the extra $300/mth. kicks in mid-Apr.).. gonna ride it out as long as this bet is pending then take it from there.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 03-22-21 at 09:28 PM.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Appreciate it LB, shit's obviously going from bad to worst, already filed for unemploy. (hopefully the extra $300/mth. kicks in mid-Apr.).. gonna ride it out as long as this bet is pending then take it from there.
    Hope it works out Doug. I’ve never not had at least 40 hours a week since I turned 18 but I manage a large company and see a lot of people work the system here in California.
    Don’t know how you can get unemployment when you turned down work and basically quit but I wish you the best man.
    Didn’t you say you worked for Allied security?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Hope it works out Doug. I’ve never not had at least 40 hours a week since I turned 18 but I manage a large company and see a lot of people work the system here in California.
    Don’t know how you can get unemployment when you turned down work and basically quit but I wish you the best man.
    Didn’t you say you worked for Allied security?
    Thanks man, def. not trying to game the system. Ever since I got out of college in '98, I've worked 40+hrs/wk since. But if they're gonna screw me over like this and offer me scraps until something permanent comes along, I might as well do what's best for me. My company has no problem with it, they even said I could cite "lack of work" as a reason for unemployment. Not even looking forward to it, gonna be boring as fukk to stay home all day. This bet is literally the only reason I'm doing this hoping for that potential 92K in July. If the Zags win I'll all stay on unemployment until the Nets outcome, if not I'll probably be looking for 2 full-time jobs (done it twice in the last 5 yrs) to replenish my bank account.