OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

USC vs. Oregon State O/U 110

They have to go over this total don't they?

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow that is a very low line have do some research

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

How many points did the two teams score the first time they played?

I'll save you the trouble of looking it up: the game was in the 80s (yeah, for the TOTAL).

So don't be shocked by whatever you see tonight.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

USC is point shaving. I have witnessed it live twice. Its getting blatant, and the books know whats up. I would wait and play the 2ndH under, b/c thats when USC starts doing the deed.

xxloopholexx
    xxloopholexx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by OverUnder View Post
    They have to go over this total don't they?

I hear what others are saying... but I'm on this game to go over... USC over 110, 60% chance with an est total of 126... However, Yah never know, last week I took an IVY team to go to 106...lol... scored 90... terrible... I've seen girls high school teams do better than that!....lol.. good luck on what ever you do.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Considering there was only 84 points scored last time these teams played. The line was 115 last time and I believed the booked adjusted that number because of the poor showing. The problem here is everyone is on the over so if you like the over buy now and get it 110. This line could be 112-113 by tipoff. I like their chances on the over.

xxloopholexx

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    Considering there was only 84 points scored last time these teams played. The line was 115 last time and I believed the booked adjusted that number because of the poor showing. The problem here is everyone is on the over so if you like the over buy now and get it 110. This line could be 112-113 by tipoff. I like their chances on the over.

I agree with yah, Line makers are in the business to get money on both sides of the number... so it's not that they dont think it will go over or stay under, they go with the money... so having said that, they could be baiting everyone to take the over... or tempting folks to stay under (history of the machup's)... I go by the numbers... and sometimes there wrong... sometimes... it's right were it should be... but this time... I think the over is the play... this game goes over by 10+... then again... who the F*** knows...lol..

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

im loving the under

xxloopholexx

Quote Originally Posted by chase hardy View Post
    im loving the under

I guess you and a lot of other folks... line went down to 109.5..... I'm still going over on this one... good luck either way...

1UP
    1UP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

I think the problem is you're looking at the wrong teams. USC plays Arizona State today. And yes, 110 is reasonable. But I don't know why anyone would play it either way. Go to the well on Pac 10 ball enough and they may score 90 points today and 130 tomorrow. Cap the spread if you have to play it.
    Last edited by 1UP; 03-04-10 at 12:30 PM.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by 1UP View Post
    I think the problem is you're looking at the wrong teams. USC plays Arizona State today. And yes, 110 is reasonable. But I don't know why anyone would play it either way. Go to the well on Pac 10 ball enough and they may score 90 points today and 130 tomorrow. Cap the spread if you have to play it.
    you almost make sense sometimes

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Quote Originally Posted by 1UP View Post