EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beaver Shot 4.0

It's an early morning crack smoke, but you gotta blaze the trail. Time to take another shot on beaver ball, yes, women's basketball. Beaver Shot 4.0. Thus far, it's 3-0. Today, when you make it to the pay window, be sure to post nothing but Beaver Shots below.

Wake Forest +4 [11am ET Tip]
    The Lady Demon Deacons are the #5 seed against the #12 Miami. Not a lot separate teams in this league after the top two. Miami is ice cold heading into this with 10 losses in their last 14 games. Wake won the regular season meeting at home by three when Miami was a ranked team back in January. Miami has the offense, Wake has the defense. In what figures to be a close game, crack dictates you take the points in what looks like a stupid line to me - but maybe that's because crack kills.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I'm tailing you.... every beaver's best friend

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Damn it already moved to +3.5. I'm going to stay sway, but good luck.

EaglesPhan36

It actually dropped from the opening line of 4.5. The line just seems dumb. Probably wind up being Miami big, but I thought it'd either be a pick'em or Wake favored slightly. So, F the books. Hope I make 'em pay.

EaglesPhan36

This beaver was straight and true. Books did make a dumb ass line I believe. Beaver Shot 4.0! Wake wins straight up.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Congrats. These lesser known Men's conference's, and Women's hoops offer up bad lines to sharps such as yourself.