TonyTone
    TonyTone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

WCU/Citadel 3/5/21

Hola!

eyeballing the total for this Friday matchup (surprise surprise)... citadel was an over wagon to start the season and are now 1/12 o/u L13. Can’t lie and say Ive been watching these games super closely but seems as though they are straying from the fast break play that cashed all those early season over tickets. Regardless, this line opened high in my opinion and is already on the rise. Will be looking where it lands closer to tip off and potentially jumping on the under. If you like this game to go over, I would hop on it sooner rather than later because it looks like it will move or be heavily juiced before long.
    any insight on this game? Side or total? New to posting here and have had very little interaction on my posts. Still, I’m interested in hearing others opinions. Reading through these forums and it’s clear there are some sharpos here

edit - total now falling down to 156.5 over guys should be keeping an eye. I’m probably going to be staying away at this point. BOL if you are on this or whatever you are on today. Happy Friday all
    Last edited by TonyTone; 03-05-21 at 01:20 PM.