Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Wednesday 3/3/10

Kansas state +9 (+380) @ Kansas
    Heated in-state Rivalry. The number 5 team in the land against the number 2 team thats coming off an ugly loss. Kansas State has a firey, intense coach and i can only imagine what their practices are like. They play with maximum effort and their leaders very seldom go into slumps. Both teams have something to play for because if k-state wins this game they will be one game back with both teams having to play one more game (kansas' at a very good missouri hometeam) Clemente is good for a three anytime, he reminds me a lot like vasquez in that and also that he can drive and has good vision- i feel like he can lead this team through a close game and possibly even win this one. (+380) when these two teams last met, on the 30th of january, kansas state defeated the jayhawks by 2 points in overtime. its obviously safer as always to take the points, especially since the hometeams usually win this sort of game.

Oklahoma st.(20-8) +6 @ Texas A&m(20-8)
    OK st might be still trying to shake off the high of knocking off then-number one kansas last week but A&M just came off a disorienting win of their own, destroying the texas longhorns in front of aggie fans. oklahomas impressive wins include victories over kansas, kansas state, oklahoma, colorado, north texas, @iowa state and last but not least, a win against this a&m team by 7 points. Some of oklahoma states biggest contributors dont put up the numbers that some of their other starters do. One of the single most important players on this game is matt pilgrim, he controls the game and dictates the gameplan but he is the 5th leading scorer on this squad. ok. st. leads the aggies in almost every statistical category (3pointers made, fg%, ft%, defensive rebounds, points per game) and they own this series winning 16 of the last 21. i'd buy a point or two if possible but i really think this state team has a good chance to come away with a win or at least keep it within 6-8.

i also like uab ML (-150), temple ML (-155), and nc state plus the points (8). definitely would like and appreciate any input on today's games. goodluck gents

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I love Kansas State and think they're Final Four material, but my gut says they don't cover this number tonight.

Glitch

the number itself tells me the same- seems like too many points. but its hard to picture how a blowout would transpire either way. i feel alright about this i guess, if the line moves, the spread will get smaller not bigger though- thats for sure.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm prob going to look at a nice Tease with Ok St +11, KState+14 , Kentucky -3 and the cleveland cavs -3.5
    3 Units to win 6 Units

Glitch

that teaser looks pretty solid. i'd be most concerned with kentucky probably, but that even is just on a bad feeling on that game. goodluck

K-state lost in that overtime game by the way but they havent been geting blown out and ive watched them play 4 or 5 times this year including at a very hostile missouri hometeam
    Last edited by Glitch; 03-03-10 at 04:07 PM.