iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday

WTD

2-2 -1.20U

Slow start to the week, need to pick it up if I'm gonna have my 5th straight winning week, a lot of time left in the week though.

Wednesday

UAB Blazers -2.5 10U

Write-Up

I may have a few regular plays but wanted to get my big play out because I noticed it has moved to 3 in a couple shops.

Good Luck

ICE

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

I like the play. Good luck.
    what do you think about SMU+9?

ItIsWhatItIs09
    ItIsWhatItIs09's Avatar Become A Pro!

On UAB as well....good luck

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

UAB has let me down twice this year. They couldnt throw it into the ocean in the 2nd half against duke and they looked TERRIBLE against Memphis. But i need a W tonight and you are the one to follow ice, gl to us

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    WTD

Wednesday

UAB Blazers -2.5 10U
    UAB was a huge disappointment. The pick itself was solid.
    Keep bringing them.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    UAB was a huge disappointment. The pick itself was solid. Keep bringing them.
    Just woke up to check the scores and really pissed off at this outcome, really thought they would shutdown the Tigers in this spoot. I liked ND and Maryland as well at home, but didn't play them because I was in the red for the week and wanted a winning night and felt most confident in UAB, obviously not a good choice. Need a big day today to get back on track.

gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

I liked the pick too ice. Let's get it back tonight. What do you think about seton hall tonight?

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

I tailed you UAB and loss last night too.
    I know these thoughts are not relevant as of now, but two factors that make me scare of the pick (but I still couldn't lay it off completely):
    #1 I don't like the revenge factor kind of play, I think this year most of team got sweep.....specially in NBA.
    #2 I did run a check through thespread service play section, and ALL the touts giving UAB......this is scary.
    Few week ago, when you picked Cornell, similarly most of the touts had Cornell on their card.

What do you think about Richmond today ice.
    I'm in very deep hole, need to get myself back out by the end of the week....hopefully.